1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AnimeToken

Oct 8, 2009

1. sold a pair of pants to AnimeToken.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very very very much! ^0^

2. AnimeToken purchased some clothes from me and she was great to dea with - a very smooth and easy transaction. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thanks!!

3. Sold a pair of pants to AnimeToken. 8) Very fast payment and friendly communications all around. Buyer is also very patient~ Overall very good transaction. Thanks again!

4. AnimeToken comissioned me to make a top before Christmas, due to the Christmas rush and fuss over post, we agreed it would be better to send the top the first week in January, to avoid anything happening. By the end of January, she politely contacted me and advised the top hadn't shown up. We give it another week just in case. After still no sign, I make another top and send it on again. Then the first one shows up! All through this AnimeToken was very patient, understanding, friendly and polite, she's a fab buyer and a lovely honest person. I'd have no problems buying from her again, none at all and the second top thats one its way, is hers to keep to make up for the long postage delay.

Despite the post, it was a brilliant transaction, I cant recommend her highly enough ^_^
      Thankyou hun!

5. This lovely lady purchased a pair of my eyes, SUPER FAST payment and great communication, thanks!

6. AnimeToken bought a pair of SD sneakers from me everything went reallywell! and let me know when it arrives!!
      thanks alot :)

7. AnimeToken once again bought a fur wig from me and she was super quick and friendly like always~
      She let me know as soon as the wig arrived in the mail too.
      Thank you again for the wonderful transaction! <3

8. AnimeToken purchased a pair of Spampy underwear from me.
      Payment was fast and she kept great communication.
      I would definitely sell to her again.
      Thanks and hope you enjoy! :)

9. Sold some clothes to her, was very polite and prompt. Excellent transaction, would do business with again!

10. AnimeToken bought a MNF Seorin head from me. Her communication was very friendly and was really patient and understanding with me when I had some personal issues to deal with. Payment was sent when she said she would and informed me right away when she has gotten the package. I would love to deal with her again! Thank you!

11. AnimeToken bought some soom taco horns from me. Wonderful transaction; promt and friendly PMs, and she let me know when the horns arrived :) Thankyou for a great transaction!

12. I sold a SD10 body to AnimeToken, quick payment!!! wonderful !

13. AnimeTolkien bought a pair Of Dollheart shoes from me. Communication and payment was quick. I would recommend doing business with her again.

14. AnimeToken bought a Rosette Phlox from me. She asked for a short layaway, but paid her second payment early. Her communication was great, and she was very pleasant to do business with. I highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you! :aheartbea

15. AnimeToken was really lovely to work with! They are very sweet and kind and was incredibly patient with me! I ended up getting super busy when I said I'd be able to ship, but they were understanding and thoughtful.
      An overall great buyer and I'd recommend them to anyone!

16. I had great conversation with AnimeToken! Fast payment as well. Thanks for adopting SQ-lab 03 from me! :)