1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anistasiya

Feb 10, 2009

1. If you've had a transaction with me please reply below :aheartbea

2. I've bought on DOA first time and it's was very successful experience! Anistasiya very quickly sent my boy to me, he was packed good and was delivered so fast! :)
      Thank you for my boy!:D

3. I bought a doll from Anistasiya and I can't find anything bad to say about her, she was wonderful to deal with :aheartbea I got my doll fast and she was exactly in the condition she told, plus she gave me free shoes with the doll. Lots of roses from me! :chocoheart

4. Anistasiya sold me a super cute head! Communication was great and she sent it right away. Would definitely buy from her again! Thanks so much~

5. I joined on an Squall minimee GO carried by Anistasiya and was a joy to dealing with her during all the time we've been in contact ^^.. always so nice.. so kind.. so patient. She did a perfect job trying to get pictures and more pictures about the character we were trying to get, always worried for him to have the best resemblance with the original character, working hard so everyone could see that was him and no other character.

Keeping me informed everytime she had news about the minimee from DIM and when she got the tracking number of my package she quickly sent it to me. I have no doubt that i will deal with her in future if i have another chance.

Thank yoou so much sweetie for being that wonderful person ^^ !!

6. Joined a GO for a Minimee Squall run by Anistasiya and she was awesome. Very organized, gave us lots of details through the process. Would definitely work with her again. :)

7. Anistasiya commissioned me to do a Squall Minimee head for her and she was very friendly and quick with payment, very nice transaction ^_^

8. Was in her Seifer GO. Really fast and prompt with communications! Always kept up alert with what was happening with the GO. Thanks! And OMG! Seifer looks better in person than in the pictures that Denny took!

9. I joined to the Seipher go Anistasiya was carrying and i'm more than thankful to her for her absolutely perfect doing ^^ always nice... patient .. efficient.. working so hard for getting the perfect head for all of us.

It was wonderful to have the chance to dealing with Anistasiya again and i would do again without any doubt ^^. She is a marvellous person ^^ .

Thank you so much sweetie >< !!

10. Anistasiya sold me my dream doll's head, and the transaction couldn't have been better. She was great with communication, shipped the head out quickly and kept me updated on what was going on. I wouldn't hesitate a minute to do business with her again!

Thank you so much for helping me make my dream come true!!!! :D

11. Anistasiya sold me a Souldoll Hewer head and was a wonderful seller to work with! She was amazingly patient as we waited for my funds to transfer, and as soon as they had cleared she shipped out ASAP. The head was packed up well and came without a bump or scratch ^^ And she included a pair of eyes! Great communication, very nice, was happy to buy from her. :) Thank you so much Anistasiya!

12. I purchased a Crobidoll Nao head from Anistasiya and she was a delight to deal with the whole way through. The item was packaged brilliantly, and shipped very promptly. She was like lightning responding to PMs and I couldn't have asked for a nicer seller. I would very very gladly deal with her again :)

13. Anistasiya sold me a 2009 luts winter event head. awesome communication, fast shipping and all around great transaction. will defiantly buy from her again! xx

14. I bought the YID muscle body from Anistasiya. She was wonderful to deal with! :D She even took pictures for resin matching purposes and went the extra mile in providing accurate measurements. She let me set a layaway and worked out the monthly payments for me (since the best PP fee calculator is sadly gone). She shipped him lightning fast and he arrived positively mummified and in perfect shape! I'd love to deal with her again, I'm so happy to have gotten the body I'd been wanting for a while at such a stellar price! Thanks so much! :aheartbea

15. I recently bought a SID body from her. The transaction was smooth. She even offered to pay half the shipping an even refunded me a bit of the money when she told me one of the hand rings was missing! She kept me informed every step of the way. I would love to deal with her again!

POSITIVE!

Yours-Dre

16. I bought a IOS G head from Anistasiya and everything went great. Very quick shipping and great communication. Very recommended seller !
      Thank you so much again for this smooth transaction :)

17. I bought an Iplehouse Old YID body from her. Everything went great, she was really kind and sent the body right after I made the second payment. I would gladly deal with Anistasiya again :D

18. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

19. I bought a Souldoll Philippa from Anistasiya. Awesome seller, very good communication, prompt shipping, VERY well packaged. Absolutely recommended =)

20. I purchased an Elfdoll Lydia head from Anistasiya, and it arrived quickly and safely, and is just beautiful! Anistasiya is a pleasure to deal with, and I'll definitely buy from her again if the occasion arises. Thank you, Anistasiya!!!