1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for anita_n

Jun 18, 2008

1. I bought a beautiful :D corset sewn by anita_n! Communication was perfect, shipping was super-fast and, as postage cost was lower than expected, I got (super-fast as well!) refunding for extra postage fees I had paid!
      Thanks anita_n! :aheartbea
    2. I bought a full set Juri 06 from Anita, she is the BEST! :D
      She gave me a good deal, answered all my questions quickly and posted her very securely and she arrived fast!
      She even sent me pictures of her being packaged off! It was so sweet :)
      Thanks Anita :aheartbea
    3. I bought a outfit from anita_n
      It arrived fine with no problems ^^
    4. Anita bought a Narae 43cm from me. Her payment was prompt and her communication excellent. I was the one who misbehaved. It took me about a month to complete the dolls face up, body blushing and ear piercing. Anita filled a claim on paypal until I ship her doll, but she closed the claim once she received Narae. I have to say that she is a very honest person and would not hesitate to deal with her again.
    5. Thanks for participating in my group order! Payment was prompt and I really appreciate it!
    6. Purchased a beautiful top, skirt, stockings, and hat from Anita. Wonderful outfit, easy to work with, fast delivery. Just super. Thanks
    7. I bought several bjd clothes from Anna.
      They are very well made and fit perfect.
      The contact was always nice and Anna does her best to help and answer questions. I highely recommand her and would always buy from her again!
    8. i bought some beautiful Masterpiece eyes from anna, it was a perfect transaction.
    9. anita_n bought a doll from me. She was wonderful to deal with, I couldn't ask for a nicer buyer. I'd be very happy to deal with her again :chocoheart
    10. Purchased a wig from anita_n, and the transaction was smooth and pleasant ~ Thank you! :)
    11. good customer, fast payment, good communication
      thx !!!!!!! aishi'
    12. prompt payment and great communication. it was a pleasure to deal with anita_n!
      thank you. :)
    13. Anita bought me a doll, she paid quickly
      the communication was very good, she kept me informed when the doll arrived safely at her home.
    14. I bought two pairs of doll eyes from her. The eyes were sent fast and they arrived in very good condition! Very happy! Thank you!
    15. I bought a faceplate from anita_n...a perfect transaction, great item, fast shippping, lovely correspondence throughout. Hope to do business with her again some time.
    16. Thanks so much i love the item ^^ ... fast shippment and many patience ...thanks :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
    17. very good buyer, highly recommanded :) !!!! good communication prompt payment ! thank you very much anita :)
    18. Anita_N took part in my fifth Leekeworld group order and everything was just great! Payments were made in a timely fashion and communication from her end was well kept. This was a smooth transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future.

:clover Thank you for your participation in this group order!! :) I hope that your experience was an enjoyable one!! :clover
    19. anita_n participated in my GO.
      Fast payment & waiting long patiently.
      Happy deal with her! Thank you! ^^