1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ankhensepnamun

Apr 11, 2012

1. This is Ankhensepnamun's feedback thread.

2. I'm really proud to be the first to say that Ankhensepnamun is fabulous. She bought a kimono from me in what was a perfect transaction. Polite, prompt and an all together lovely member to deal with in every way. I'm grateful she found my sales thread and hope to have the pleasure of dealing with her again some day. She absolutely rocks.

3. Ankhensepnamun bought my Cocotribe Faye in mint colored skin and everything went absolutely wonderful! She is nice and paid on time with the layaway schedule we planned out for her. I wouldn't hesitate selling to her again! Thank you very much Ankhensepnamun and I hope you will enjoy your doll! ^^

4. Ankhensepnamun bought my Mikhaila Tan skin, we made layaway, she was friendly, with fast payment, really lovely, i am really happy to do bussines with she! i hope you will repeat with me :D

5. POSITIVE.

Ankhensepnamun purchased a pair of PukiPuki hands from me. Friendly. Great contact. Fast payment. Great transaction all around. :)

6. Ankhensepnamun purchased some glass eyes from me, great transaction! Highly recommended, thank you :)

7. Ankhensepnamun purchased an AoD 90cm Bo from me on layaway. She paid on time each time and even paid off the balance early. Fantastic communication and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend her to others.

8. Ankhensepnamun bought my Souldoll Zenith Chantal. She was very easy to work with and always responded in a timely manner! Very smooth and easy transaction! I would definitely recommend!

9. Ankhensepnamun bought a pair of msd platform shoes from me. She was a pleasure to work with even with the issues we had with the post office lol. Pleasant transaction! I would definitely recommend!

10. Ankhensepnamun bought a Doll Chateau ant event doll from me. Payment was prompt and communitcation very good! Would definitely do business with again. :)

11. Ankhensepnamun purchased a pair of hands from me. It was an easy, smooth transaction with prompt payment and excellent communication. Thanks!