1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ann14747

Apr 25, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for any transactions with with Ann Rakosi! Thanks so much!

2. Ann has bought 2 dolls from me and there were No problems with the transactions what so ever! She is a great person to deal with! Thanks Ann!

3. Ann bought some scalemail from me. She was very nice to do business with.

Thanks Ann!

4. I bought a Luts Donut from her and it arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you again!

5. I just bought 3 sweaters from Ann. The sweaters are fantastic--excellent workmanship. They were shipped quickly, and Ann packaged them very nicely. She included care instructions and tips and hits for easy dressing of my dolls. I highly recommend Ann's sweaters and will be back for more.

6. I bought a MNF Elf Shiwoo Vampire from Ann and she was awesome. She was super nice and easy to work with. My boy was exactly as described and she included a sweet little gift for my SDC Kaede too. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!! ^_^

7. I purchased three sweaters from Ann and...well, I'm speechless. I don't even know where to start!

First of all, the craftsmanship is excellent; Ann used some very lovely mohair and wool to knit these garments. Communication with her was very good and she shipped everything promptly.

But what really counts here are the extra touches she included that really put her ahead of the pack. She included copies of the yarn care labels, an instruction sheet for putting the sweaters on the dolls, and everything was very nicely packaged, with a bow and tissue paper. And each sweater was individually wrapped. And she include a free gift!

I can't say enough about Ann...she's definitely among the best sellers I've ever done business with. Thank you!! :fangirl:

8. I just received 2 sweaters from Ann and I will definetely return for more. Communication was excellent, shipment was fast, and the sweaters are gorgeous!! They were packaged beautifully with care instructions as well. I would definetely recommend Ann!

9. I just received NaNuRi 07 from Ann and he is fantastic! He was just as described and is simply beautiful!

Ann is a joy to work with, and I can honestly say that she made my first doll buying experience in the marketplace a dream come true. She's very friendly, easy to work with, and easy to communicate with- Ann also shipped out NaNuRi as soon as she could.

I hope to do business with her again! :)

10. Thank-you for an excellent transaction! :fangirl: Anna answered pms in a fast and friendly way.
      My package arrived quickly, was adorably packed, and I was so pleased with the quality and workmanship of the sweater! I will be watching this thread and will certainly be back for more!!

:aheartbea

11. I just bought a sweater from Ann on the marketplace. She was a joy to communicate with, shipped the sweater promptly, and I was amazed by how well it was packaged! She's not only a wonderful craftsperson, but a thoughtful seller. She included a copy of the yarn label, instructions on how best to dress the doll with the sweater, and since the sweater is for a Limhwa half-elf, she offered to make any alterations necessary after I get my doll. I couldn't ask for a better transaction. :D

12. I commissioned Ann to make my Sharmin a sweater, and it is absolutely perfect!

It came wrapped well in a lovely little package with care instructions and even a surprise gift! Ann is a wonderful person to deal with! Thank you! ^_^

13. Ann made me a special comm sweater for my lad, it arrived and is 100% awesome, I love it.

The sweater is made very well and she sent me progress prics all the way along.

Ann, thanks so so much, Kizzy loves it :)

14. Ann Purchased some Special Order items from me. She was Wonderful to work With. Great Communication & Very Nice too.

I would recommend her as a Buyer or Seller.
      Thanks Ann!

15. I ordered an SD16 sweater and cap set from Ann and it is beautiful! She also included care instructions and shipped promptly. Thanks Ann! :)

16. Fantastic sweater came in the mail...lovely work!

17. I bought a pair of SD16 sweaters and they fit like a dream! Super high/ unbelievable quality and fast shipping. Who can ask for more?!?!? :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. i recently bought a marvellous sweater from her and i'm really happy ^^ .. she was absolutely lovely ^^ easy dealing with her, superfast shippment and the package was absolutey fantastic.. i enjoyed a lot opening it XDD !!

thank you so much ^^ sweetie ^^ !!

19. Ann made a sweater sd 16 size for me. The pictures of her sweaters are very nice, but the sweaters are even more wonderful. She was also fast, and the shipping was quick and well done.

20. Ann's sweaters are so beautiful. If you are on the fence JUMP! It is wonderfully made and super fast shipping.

Thanks Ann!