Feedback for anngee

Nov 23, 2009

1. please leave feedback for me if we've had a transaction before! thank you <3

2. Bought a migidoll Miho head from anngee.
      The head is in good condition and her service was wonderful. She answered all my queries with detailed explanation and was helpful too.

I would love to work with her again in the near future &#9829;

3. Bought Domuya NS Flexi Perennial Boy Body from Anngee.
      The transaction was flawless, so nice to deal with her!

4. I have bought a K-doll Karon head on a B&G body from Anngee. She is a wonderful girl, I had great time communicating with her, she fullfilled all my requests, showed a lot of pictures and was really careful in packing to be sure he reaches me safely! And also she sent him out as soon as she received money! It was really great to deal with her!

5. I sold a body to anngee through layaway. She was a very good buyer and always informs me when she made payment through PM. All messages are polite and kind. She also informs me right away after it arrives followed by prompt feedback. Thank you so much it was a pleasure!

6. I purchased a KStarr rainbow wig from anngee. What a fantastic seller! Prompt, friendly communication with lightning fast international shipping! Thanks so much! :D

7. I purchased some SD clothing from anngee. She offered a great deal and sent the items out lightning fast. Everything was exactly as described and perfect. Thanks!