1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Annika (mutedhitokiri)

Jun 25, 2006

1. Recently bought a Supiadoll Roda from Annika and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with. A perfect and understanding seller!
      Transaction went very smoothly and shipping was extremely fast!

Definitely recommended!

2. I just purchased an SD-13 body from Annika, and the transaction was awesome. Everything went super quickly and smoothly - response time was superb. :D

3. The transaction was great. She had her stuff together and paid very fast. She was very friendly and extremely patient when I had trouble getting the doll mailed out. I would highly recommend her. :)

4. Just purchased a black wig from Annika and everything went well, thankyou :)

5. Annika is a frequent and favorite customer of mine. Our latest transaction went like all the others, smooth, fast and exceedingly pleasantly. I'd deal with her any time and I'd never hesitate to recommend her as a trader.

Thank you!

6. Annika is great!!!:D I'd sell to her again in a heart beat!:) Prompt payment, good communication!

7. A gorgeous pair of eyes arrived from Annika today.. Wonderful transaction

I highly recommend

8. I bought a beautiful pair of DropRops from Annika. They were shipped quickly and in lovely condition. Would totally buy from her anytime! :)

9. I bought an adorable pair of YoSD jeans from Annika. She answered my questions quickly and shipped promptly; a perfect transaction all the way!

Thanks again!

Sabrina :kitty2

10. ..I bought a bjd head from Annika and it was a great positive experience
      I was very happy she was able to help me collect the very head I'd always wanted !!
      ***********:)*****************

11. I bought a wig from Annika. The wig took about a month and three weeks to arrive because it had to be sent back to her. When she shipped it out again it arrived within another 2 weeks.
      It was probably just my case, but I was a little unsatisfied.
      She was very sweet though, and informed me about what was going on at all times.
      Thank you all the same.

12. Very good to deal with, posted very fast and well packaged ^___^

Thank you!

13. Annika bought a pair of shoes from me - it was a perfect transaction in every way! Recommend highly!

14. I bought the SD16 Default outfit for Garnet from Annika.

Communication was very quick and pleasant. She answered all my questions right away! :)

She also let me know about the days that she can go to the post office to mail out the package so waiting was not an issue for me.

Anyway, I received the outfit in super perfect condition and it is beautiful~ :D

I thank Annika for a very pleasant transaction and would highly recommend her to anyone! :fangirl:

15. Annika purchased a doll set from me, lovely to deal with as always! Thanks again. ^^

16. I bought the SD16 Garnet from Annika. Garnet arrived very securely wrapped and packaged. And the shipping was really fast! The communication was very fast and Annika is a very friendly and helpful seller. I'd definitely buy from her again - a very pleasant transaction! :)

17. And I did buy from her again!;) Annika is really great to deal with! A very pleasurable transaktion!

Thank you!:)

18. Annika bought from our shop Afterglow: Leonine Gems, two necklaces and two braclets. We could not have asked for a more pleasent customer to work with. She was sweet, and quick to reply. We do hope to do buisness with her again the the future.

Thank you again love.

19. Annika bought a Delf body from me. She was a delight to deal with, she paid promptly when she said she would and let me know that the body had arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again.

20. Annika was kind enough to sell me her Beryl. I had been searching for one for a while and she PMed me. We quickly agreed on a fair price and within a week I had my girl. She was exactly as described and even came with some extras I didn't know about. Annika's PMs were prompt and friendly. I'd recommend her to anyone.
      Thanks so much for my beautiful mythological gal.
      -Am