1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Annika (mutedhitokiri)

Jun 25, 2006

1. Annika bought Olivia II's default outfit from me.
      She paid quick. She's good buyer. :)

2. I purchased volks flare of the midnight sun sd13 boots from Annika. Wonderful seller; communication was fast and friendly, and the boots were sent and arrived very quickly, thank you very much for a perfect transaction!

3. Annika bought a doll head from me and paid super fast and was very nice to deal with! Thanks so much, Annika!

4. Annika Split a doll with me, the transaction was well handled by her. She kept in touch while we waited and was very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks Annika!

5. I bought a Soom Onyx from Annika. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks so much!

6. I have bought a SOOM Beryl from Annika. The transaction was very pleasant, so I highly recommend Annika as a great seller ^^

7. I bought a one off Cecile wig from Annika. She was very quick in responding to my questions, and shipped it quickly. I would buy from her again.

8. Annika purchased some boots from me and was awesome! Thanks again! :)

9. I've had a great transaction with Annika. Excellent friendly communication with prompt payment. Thank you so much!

10. Annika commissioned me for face-up for her Volks Magical Michael. She is very friendly with clear, polite and fast communication. Also, the transaction was perfect. :)

I highly recommended Annika. :)
      Thank you for everything again!

11. Annika brought a coat and a dress for SD13 boy/girl from me, and the interaction went smoothly and wonderfully. Thank her for everything!
      Highly recommendable!

12. I bought a pair of SOOM vampire eye's from Annika, communication was great, they were packed well and shipped fast. A wonderful transaction, I love the eye's, Thanks! ;)

13. I bought a limited outfit from Annika and it arrived quick and sound. What a perfect transaction with a fantastic seller! Thank you so much!:D

14. Bought a soom sard wig from Annika. She kept good communication, and shipping was fast. ^ ^ Thanks.

15. I sold some pants to Annika. Very friendly to deal with! Sent her payment promptly and informed me as soon as they arrived. Thanks a lot! ^^

16. Bought a Limhwa Luna head from Annika, posted very quickly. Really happy with my purchase, thank you and would buy again from you any time.

17. Annika bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. Always a pleasurre to do business with.

18. Annika participated in a FCS split I ran. Communication was clear and polite and everything moved along promptly. Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Soom lion mask from Annika, and it was a terrific transaction!

20. Bought a SD10 body from her, she was great to work with, shipped supper fast and the body was in the condition she said it would be!