1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for annina

Apr 10, 2007

1. Annina bought a Min Del Re from me and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with - fast payment, great communication, very friendly, it couldn't have gone any better ^^ thanks!

2. I bought some Banji boots which just arrived.

Perfect transaction

Teddy

3. I just completed a purchase from annina, I would buy from her again in a heartbeat. Great communication, fast shipping, she made the experience a pleasure. Thanks again :)

4. I bought a Dollmore Banji girl from Annina, and she was great! The doll was shipped quickly and packed well, and she included some little extras as well as a very sweet note. She kept in good communication throughout the whole process, and was very friendly. Thanks for a great transaction!

5. Bought a SOOM Beryl fullset from Annina.
      Fast and friendly communication at all times. She was shipped quickly and well packed, and also included a small present. The doll is in excellent condition (as new).
      My warmest recomendation for any future transactions.:aheartbea

6. I sold her a custom made wig.

Good communication, quick payment. Lovely to deal with would do bussiness with her again any time.

7. I bought a Banji outfit from Annina: she was a delight to deal with! :aheartbea
      Communication was great: many friendly messages that were a pleasure to read... Then she shipped the outfit lightning-fast!
      As a seller (and as a lovely person to deal with) she deserves... many stars! ;)

8. Aninna was an absolute delight, she was so easy to deal with and her email pictures were great (if I ever make a catalogue I'll commission Aninna to do the illustration!!)
      I would have no hesitation in recomending her to anyone.

9. Just bought a little Moona from Annina, she posted her straight away and the parcel arrived very fast. I am really pleased with my purchase and would be very happy to buy from Annina again.
      Thank you!

10. I sold a couple tiny wigs to Annina and she was really easy to work with. Very fast payment and was very nice. Would recommend working with her.

11. I sold a Puki/Kelly out fit to Annina. Great commuication and quick payment! I hope to work with her again. Thanks! :D

12. Annina is just the BEST!!! She bought my Bianca and was a delight from start to finish. Prompt emails and payment and I would highly recommend her to anyone. I would certainly buy or sell from her again ! Just the sweetest person ever.....

13. I just completed a lovely transaction with annina, to buy her beautiful Dollshe Hound. She was very pleasant and communicative all throughout. Thanks again, annina, and *hugs* ;)

14. Annina bought some clothes from me. Great communication, fast payment, wonderful to work with. Thank you so much! <3

15. I bought my dream doll from Annina recently, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly and prompt comunication (even with our time difference), and she was very accomodating with my shipping requests and patient with me while I scrambled for extra funds for a day or two :D
      My new doll arrived today, and I couldn't be happier. She is in great condition, just as described and as her photos showed, and Aninna had packaged her very carefully for her travels. She had also included extra goodies. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again, or to recommend to others.
      Thanks so much Annina!

16. Aninna purchased a pair of shoes from me. She was very friendly to deal with, paid promptly and overall I had a great experience with her. Thank you!

17. annina bought a laptop prop from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes it! :)

18. annina purchased a wig from me. She was very friendly to work with. Payment were sent quickly and let me know when the package arrived! Excellent buyer!

19. annina purchased some 70cm clothing from me, she was very easy to deal with and everything went very smoothly

thank you :)

20. annina purchased from our 【TOUS LES GARCONS CLOTHES SHOP】. She was very nice and sweet to communicate. Everything went smooth. Thank you very much ^ ^