1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AnnoDomini

Aug 11, 2010

1. Purchased a Ringdoll Pan clothing set from AnnoDomini and she sent it out promptly! Great communication, great seller and I would recommend her to anyone/everyone!

2. I sold a wig to AnnoDomini. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction! Payment and communication was prompt and very friendly. I would definitely do business with AnnoDomini again.

3. I joined AnnoDomini in a small GO that she organized for Baby's Breath Atelier. :D Her communication was excellent and she sent my wig out safely! It arrived today with no problems~ Anno is always a joy to deal with, and I would love to do business with her again! Thank you, dear! <3

4. i bought a volks body from AnnoDomini and the transaction went perfectly. everything was packaged well and nothing arrived broken. AnnoDomini is a friendly seller and i'd definitely do business again :) perfect transaction, thank you!

5. I bought a wig from AnnoDomini. Very quick at responding and the transaction could not be any smoother. I would love to do business with her again.

6. AnnoDomini bought a Souldoll Junia head from me. Layaway payments were prompt and they let me know when they received their package.

7. AnnoDomini purchased a wig from me; instant payment, super friendly. Thanks a bunch!

8. I bought a DOD doll head from AnnoDomini, very easy to communicate with and the trade goes smoothly. Great seller! Thank you!

9. Annodomini bought clothing from me and was a wonderful customer! paid quickly and works with me awesome, very reccomended!! :D

10. AnnoDomini traded with me for some Fukubukuro items. She was very lovely to deal with. She responded quickly and mailed the stuff right away. She was very kind and helpful in her posts. She let me know when the package arrived. The clothes were packaged carefully and arrived in beautiful condition. I would be very happy to have any transactions again with her in the future.

11. I have had the pleasure of dealing with AnnoDomini and she was lovely to sell to. Communication was prompt and polite, and payment was quick and no fuss.
      I won't hesitate to buy from or sell to her!

12. I bought a green cardigan set from AnnoDomini. She was very nice and lovely to talk to. She also shipped the outfit very quickly and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction, I would highly recommend her as a seller! :)

13. AnnoDomini a bought a Soom Lami white from me, and I'm really happy with the transaction!
      Layaway was fast, communication super friendly, I'll be happy to deal with AnnoDomini a again anytime!
      Thank you very much!:D

14. AnnoDomini joined my group order, and even after I completely goofed she was very sweet and understanding. I would happily do business with her again :)

15. I sold Soom Teenie Asronn Human to AnnoDomini! This is my second deal with AnnoDomini. It is also as perfect as the first!
      An excellent buyer, very friendly and pleasant in communication. Thank you very much!:D

16. Love love love doing business with @AnnoDomini.
      Great communication even contacted me to just flat out hold the shale head i was interested in buying. Working with them was fun and they shipped out immediately i recommend them an would love to work with them again in the future!! Thank you so much for helping me shell my character!!!

17. I purchased a Switch Soseo Holy Ver. and received it quickly and as described. Thank you!

★★★★★ Item as described
      ★★★★★ Communication
      ★★★★★ Shipping time
      ★★★★★ Shipping charges

18. I just finished a perfect dealing with AnnoDomini! I was able to purchase a Rapunzel Mad Hatter in Wondersea outfit from her. It arrived on time and just as described. I'd love to deal with her again and would recommend. Thanks again!:cheer

19. I bought a few items of clothing from AnnoDomini. Super sweet, kind and just awesome to deal with. Shipping was fast and everything arrived safely in awesome condition. Would totally buy from again :D

20. AnnoDomini pirchased a pair of eyes from me, paid promptly and kept in contact. Would work with them again.