1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anori

Dec 5, 2008

1. My feedback x3
    2. Anori bought from me on a long layaway - she was INCREDIBLY responsible about paying on time and staying in touch!!!! She is a SUPERB buyer with an upbeat and friendly attitude! Working with her was easy and fun! Thank you, M!
    3. Anori bought a lot of MSD clothes from me, she paid quickly, communication was nice and she let me know when the package arrived. Highly recommended! Thank you! :)
    4. My thanks to Anori who sold me a Littlefee Shiwoo elf faceplate! She was very helpful in answering questions and even refunded me an overage on shipping. Very nice to deal with and I would work with her again.:)
    5. Perfect feeback for Anori!
      She commissioned my a sports set and a lingerie set for her doll. She answered promptly and everything I asked. She sent the payment quickly, and informed me when the package arrived.
      It was a pleasure to work with her, totally recommended!
    6. Anori adopted my luts tdf centaurs and was great to work with! she was very friendly, made layaway payments on time, and kept great communication. definitely would work with her again :D