1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for anouc1985

May 9, 2009

1. I havent any Feedbacks here Y.Y ... but i have Feedback on www.animexx.de and on www.japanshrine.de ... hope its enough to get your trust ^^

I pay with Paypal.. and if i sell something i only ship with tracking-number ^^
    2. quick payment, great communications
      she bought boots from me.
    3. quick payment, thankyou! xx
    4. Sold a Dollfie Dream head and eyes to anouc1985, payment was quick and she was sweet and communicative. Recommended to anyone. :) Thank you!
    5. anouc1985 bought one item from me. :)
      payment was prompt and communication excellent.
      Hope to do business with again some time.
    6. Sold an item to anouc1985, and it was a very nice transaction.
      Thanks very much. ^^
    7. Anouc1985 bought a pair of SD boots from me. She was very sweet and kind throughout the transaction, and promptly left me know once the item arrived! I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer!
    8. Anouc1985 bought a volks nono head from me,it was a great transaction and she is a lovely buyer,paid quickly and let me know as soon as the head arrived safely,thanks :cheer
    9. Very friendly and easy to work with. Great buyer :)
    10. Anouc1985 bought an outfit from me, paid very promptly and great communication! Thank you!
    11. you are so lovely !!
      and so beautiful~~
      very thank you
      Looking forward to see you again
    12. Sold to anouc1985, fast payment and very nice to deal with, thanks so much! =^_^=
    13. I have purchase a couple of item from anouc1985 good communication and item came pack safely thank you
    14. I've bought a set of bunny outfit from her~ excellent seller and fast shipping too! Thanks a lot!!!!!!
    15. I sold a wig to anouc1985. It was a good transaction thanks.
    16. I sold an SD dress to anouc1985. She was lovely to deal with and the transaction went smoothly. She even showed me a picture of her doll modelling the outfit. Thank you very much!
    17. I bought a Fairyland minifee Miyu from anouc1985 and I couldn't have bought from a better seller
      She was lovely to buy from, she replied quickly to my messages and kept frequent contact. She even refunded me 10Euros when it turned out there were no paypal fees.
      Miyu came exactly as described and as the pictures showed and I couldn't be happier.
      She came with a wig, eyes and a pair of panties, and she was just perfect
      I highly recommend Anouc1985.
      My first second hand doll purchase has been an absolute pleasure thanks to her
    18. i sold her 2 black skirts, everthing was fine ^^
    19. anouc1985 sold me a Minifee Chloe. Everything went really easy and she shipped her out very fast. Got her home today and she is beautiful!
      I highly recommend anouc1985!