1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anshishoku

Apr 4, 2012

1. POSITIVE

I purchased a set of SOOM Epidia fantasy parts from Anshishoku. :D
      I am super happy with them, everything arrived in perfect condition and nicely labeled.
      I would definitely recommend Anshishoku as a seller! Thank you <3 :)

2. Bought a Woosoo head from me! Was very quick to respond and pay, easy to work with, extremely pleasant. Definitely would sell to again!

3. @Anshishoku Bought a Holy Soseo head from me and the transaction went perfectly! Buyer paid immediately and was polite and friendly! Definitely recommend! Thanks dear!~

4. I purchased a Mirodoll Rain head from Anshishoku. Communication was prompt & friendly and she shipped super-fast. He arrived in days well packaged and safe. It was an excellent transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :) Thank you!

5. Anshishoku purchased my Withdoll Eliza and was great to work with! The transaction was a breeze thanks to their friendly, fast replies, quick payment and letting me know right away when they got the doll. I would absolutely work with her again dn reccomend others do the same!

6. @Anshishoku purchased a Dollstown 18yrs girl body from me and it was an excellent transaction. Great communication, she paid quickly and she let me know as the package was delivered. It was a pleasure to work with her, I highly recommend @Anshishoku. Thank you!

7. Anshishoku participated in a minifee split I was running and they were great! Everything went perfectly! Always responded quickly, paid right away, and let me know when everything arrived! Thanks so much!

8. Anshishoku purchased a DF-H body from me and the transaction was just the best!! Super communication, payment was made immediately and I was notified as soon as the body was received. Really awesome dealing with Anshishoku :)

9. Anshishoku bought a Soom Super Gem Bronze body from me and it was so pleasant and easy and with almost instant payment! I would do business anytime! <3 Thank you!!

10. Positive feedback!
      I bought a body from @Anshishoku and the transaction was great. They responded quickly and helpfully, and shipped right away. The body was packaged just like from the company and is in like new condition.
      Thank you!

11. Positive!
      I bought a Mirodoll 62cm girl body in soom's tawny skin from anshishoku. they were friendly and shipped very quickly. body was packaged really nicely and is in great condition. thank you so much!

12. Anshishoku bought a Dream Valley Seren from me. Quick payment and great communication! I would for sure do business with them again!

13. Anshishoku Purchased a Doll Leaves Amara head from me. Very friendly and perfect transaction - enjoy your new head. Highly Recommend this buyer/seller ^.^ :celebrate:cheer:dance

14. Anshishouku purchased a RS body from me. They were very nice and the payment was quick. I'd recommend them!

15. I sold a sould doll ier body to Anshishoku, promt to send money and overall great communication! Would be happy to make a deal with her again!

16. I got a Dream Valley dragon and shipping was super safe and lightning fast and communication was quick and super nice. Thank you!!

17. I sold a Doll Leaves Jeremy to Ansishoku; communication was prompt and it was a very smooth transaction. Thanks for purchasing! :)

18. I bought a head and some Fairyland parts from Anshishoku: she's a wonderful person to deal with, kind, patient and great at communication. Also, a master at making sturdy, secure packages for dolls parts! A perfect transaction.

19. Anshishoku was great to deal with - she paid promptly and let me know the same day she received the Resinsoul legs in the mail. I would happily do business again. Thank you so much!

20. I bought some gray RS legs from @Anshishoku and it was a fast, professional, pleasant transaction! SUPER FAST. Would do business again anytime!