1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anstey.

Oct 1, 2009

1. Finally got around to getting this up.
      Remember feedback is loved.
    2. I purchased a Felix Brownie from Anstey. It was an excellent transaction. She shipped fast and had great communication. I am very happy with my purchase. Thankyou!
    3. I sold Anstey a paid of eyes, payment was super quick and communication was great, thank you so much!
    4. I sold Anstey few clothing packs and she was a pleasure to deal with the whole time :>
      Thank you!
    5. Anstey bought my Soom Glati. She was a joy to work with! She kept in constant contact. She bought him on layaway and was always on time (sometimes early) with the payments. The Australian post tried to hold him hostage. Anstey did an excellent job of wrangling him home. I'd certainly do business with her again. :)
    6. Anstey bought a wig from me. Fast payment and great communication. Excellent buyer! Thank you so much!!!!:fangirl:
    7. Anstey bought my DOD DOI Black Elf Sha on layaway. ^^ She was very prompt in her payments, communication was smooth, and she let me know as soon as he arrived... ^^ She's nice and sweet, and very understanding... ^^ A very reliable buyer. Thank you so much!!!
    8. Anstey bought a yukata from me and speedy payment,good communication.Thank you very much.