1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Answer42

Feb 13, 2020

1. Here's my feedback thread! Thanks!

2. @Answer42 bought two pair of RealFee limited shoes/feet - all of her communications
      were prompt and friendly - she sent a speedy payment for the heels - AND - she let me
      know when the box safely arrived too! Thank You for a *wonderful* transaction!!! :)

3. I sold a couple of YOSD outfits to Answer42, and everything went smoothly. :D She paid quickly and was very communicative.
      Thank you again!

4. Answer42 bought a Realfee outfit from me. Communication was great. There was a defect I failed to notice before I sent the outfit and Answer42 was very kind in working with me to resolve the issue and come to a happy conclusion. Lovely person to work with!

5. Answer42 bought my Realpuki Toki and the transaction was very smooth and pleasant. She paid quickly and let me know when the doll arrived safely too. I would be happy to recommend her to others on the Marketplace. Thank you so much!

6. Answer42 bought a Fairyland Pukifee Juri faceplate from me ; the transaction was perfect, very smooth, she was very lovely with me. Thank you so much !

7. :bcupcake:cake::chocoheart Positive feedback :chocoheart :cake::bcupcake

Answer42 purchased a fairyland faceplate from me and was a delight to sell to and has excellent communication .
      I highly recommend Answer42 and I would be happy to work with them again :) .

Thank you so much Answer42 :hug:

8. Answer42 bought a pair of Unoss shoes from me. Great transaction- they were very courteous and pleasant to work with!

9. Answer 42 bought a pair of Unoa zero/Rowan shoes from me. Great communication and friendly transaction! Would definitely do business with them again!

10. I purchased a resin Unoa Light Fluorite from Answer42. The entire transaction was one of the smoothest and best I've encountered on DoA. She was kind, quick to answers questions, took extra pictures, and shipped Fluorite out to me the next day. Fluorite was securely packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to buy from Answer42 again. I love my new doll, thank you! :D

11. :smallcake:cake::chocoheart Positive feedback :truffle:whitetruffle :pcupcake

Answer42 purchased a pair of feet from me and was delightful to sell to and had excellent communication !
      I highly recommend them as a buyer:thumbup
      Thank you so much Answer42.:hug: