Feedback for Answer42

Feb 13, 2020

1. Here's my feedback thread! Thanks!

2. @Answer42 bought two pair of RealFee limited shoes/feet - all of her communications
      were prompt and friendly - she sent a speedy payment for the heels - AND - she let me
      know when the box safely arrived too! Thank You for a *wonderful* transaction!!! :)

3. I sold a couple of YOSD outfits to Answer42, and everything went smoothly. :D She paid quickly and was very communicative.
      Thank you again!

4. Answer42 bought a Realfee outfit from me. Communication was great. There was a defect I failed to notice before I sent the outfit and Answer42 was very kind in working with me to resolve the issue and come to a happy conclusion. Lovely person to work with!

5. Answer42 bought my Realpuki Toki and the transaction was very smooth and pleasant. She paid quickly and let me know when the doll arrived safely too. I would be happy to recommend her to others on the Marketplace. Thank you so much!

6. Answer42 bought a Fairyland Pukifee Juri faceplate from me ; the transaction was perfect, very smooth, she was very lovely with me. Thank you so much !