Feedback for antevorta

Apr 8, 2008

1. Please post feedback here ;)

2. Antevorta purchased doll eyes from me.
      Good and friendly communication and a great transaction ^^ Thank you!

3. Antevorta created a most lovely calling card for me. She was professional, expediant, and a joy to communicate with. Her work is also stunning. I was incredibly pleased and would be happy to commisson her again!

4. Antevorta created two stunning Victorian Cartes de Visite for me! She was very friendly, the communication was great! She`s very talented and her work is amazing! I couldn`t be more pleased and I will definitely commission her again sometime!!! :aheartbea

5. I bought a pair of MSD-sized boots from Antevorta. She was very friendly and helpful. ^__^

6. I bought a pair of dolly glasses from Antevorta, and they arrived safely packaged - they're awesome! Wonderful seller, would absolutely buy from again. Thanks much! ^__^v

7. I just purchased two doll books from antevorta , it all went smoothly , the goodies arrived quickly and were well packaged .Great communication and friendly pm's , I would happily buy from this seller again . Thanks again !

8. I bought a Ashanti from Antevorta, she was very friendly and quick with communication and shipped out Ashanti very quickly. Ashanti is in brilliant condition, almost like she's new, she's been well taken care of so I thankyou so much for letting me have this girl for such a great price : )