1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anthrogirl

Jul 25, 2011

1. Anthrogirl took part in my Fairyland Split/GO. She was great with communication and prompt with payment. Though the post misplaced the package I'm glad she was understanding! Great to do business with, would love to again! ;)

2. Bought a lovely Resinsoul Ya! She's so prefect!

3. I boughta RS doll from Anthrogirl,her photgraphs were very detailed and helpful andtheitem was shipped very fat and arrived
      safetly,transaction was possitive with super communication
      great seller++++

4. Anthrogirl took part in my second Fairyland GO. Great as always, wonderful communication, and prompt payment! Glad it got there without trouble this time xD

5. I purchased a Planet Doll mini Riz from Anthrogirl

She is an amazing seller. she answered all of my questions with quick and kind replies! she was willing to a semi-lengthy layaway for me even though i ended up not needing it. She shipped the doll out super fast ( she arrived three days after being shipped and was shipped 1 or 2 days after payment) the doll was WONDERFULLY packaged with her hands separately wrapped and lot of bubble wrap and cushions in the box and packing peanuts (my cats especially liked those XD).

She also sold me a wig she had so my girlie wouldn't be bald, and she let me choose a new color of eye not originally listed in the sales thread.

I wouldn't hesitate a bit to purchase/sell/trade from Antrhogirl again

thank you so much for everything!

Shiz <3

6. I received Leah today, she was shipped very fast and just as described. I would buy from again. Thank you!! Melanie

7. I bought a Pukifee Pong Pong from Anthrogirl. She shipped super fast and everything was exactly as described; she even included a little gift! A+++ Would not hesitate to purchase from again!

8. I purchased a Roro Realpuki faceplate with faceup from Anthrogirl on a short layaway. Roro is even more beautiful in person than in the photographs. Anthrogirl shipped her to me very quickly and she was packed very carefully. I am a repeat customer and can highly recommend her!

9. I am extremely grateful to Anthrogirl for allowing me to purchase a wonderful Fairyland Chicline Dark Soo from her!
      I couldn't be more pleased with the doll, it is in perfect condition and came with wonderful accessories. The doll is has obviously been very well cared for. Very happy with the purchase, very satisfied.

Anthrogirl was prompt with communication, was gracious with a layaway, and when I paid off the doll, she mailed it instantly!
      I am so happy for having purchased an item from her, and given the opportunity I would not hesitate to engage in another transaction with her in the future.

Thank you so very much!
      Hugz!!
      Indigo

:D

10. Anthrogirl did a great job on my Pukifee hamster faceplate. She was very, very patient with me and she does a very neat and skillfully detailed work. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I am so very satisfied with her workmanship. Thank you very much!

11. Anthrogirl participated in my Winter 2012 Fairyland Group Order. Over the course of setting up the GO, all communications were friendly and polite and she made payments promptly with absolutely no issue! She was patient during the 2 month wait and let me know right away once the package arrived safe and sound at home. I would happily have her join any future GOs! Thanks again!

12. I bought three wigs from Anthrogirl. They were shipped super fast, arrived as described and communication was great!
      Recommended seller.
      Thank you so much!!!

13. I purchased a Doll Chateau Bella with a beautiful custom faceup from Anthrogirl. She gave me a fair & flexible layaway and was kind and patient throughout. The doll was shipped very quickly and packed with incredible care - thick bubble wrap INSIDE the thick, protective DC pouch. She added in a little beret for Bella. I would buy from Anthrogirl any time!!

14. Hi Everyone! I bought a Fairyland Chicline Lishe faceplate from Anthrogirl and I had a fantastic transaction. Anthrogirl is a fantastic seller because she responds quickly to emails, communicates really well, is patient with questions, wonderfully packages the product, and is a wonderful person. I would recommend anyone to purchase from her. :D

15. I bought a DC Lilith from Anthrogirl (with a beautiful custom face-up) and it was a very pleasant transaction! She answered all my questions quickly, and when I asked her about wigs I could buy, she even took pictures of the wig on the doll, something that I have appreciated greatly.She also had included a dress that fitted the doll, as well as the orginal eyes it came with, as stated in item description. The doll was very well packaged and arrived in once piece. I would recommend buying from her!

16. I bought a LE color 8/9 leeke wig from anthrogirl, she was very quick to ship, and packed it extremely well!
      I would gladly buy from her again!

17. I purchased PlanetDoll Roseanne from anthrogirl. Roseanne and her outfit are adorable, shipping super fast and communication great! Highly recommend!

18. Another great transaction! Anthrogirl took part in my Fairyland Split and as always great communication and prompt payment. ;) Always recommended! A+

19. I just commissioned Anthrogirl to give my Supia Zion a faceup--it was a fantastic experience, and I am looking forward to having more of Sam's faceups in my collection! She was friendly, easy to communicate with, and unbelievably quick. The faceup is beautiful--very polished and skillful, with tons of personality. I'm delighted that I noticed Anthrogirl's commission thread, and was able to get a slot with her. :aheartbea

20. Anthrogirl participated in my 2079Realms GO. Payment and communication were timely, which made things go smoothly. There were no problems - everything went well. Thanks for joining!