1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anthrogirl

Jul 25, 2011

1. Anthrogirl did an awesome, professional and gorgeous face-up on my poor faded Lati Lumi. I honestly could not be more pleased with her work, communication and skill. I'd work with her again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her face-up services.

2. And hey, so I did commission another face-up from Anthrogirl, this time for my Lati Suji. Awesome as usual, great communication and lightening fast!

3. anthrogirl joined a Camellia Dynasty GO that I ran and was completely wonderful to work with! Great communication, perfect transaction! Thanks!!

4. I purchased a sleeping Ante Elf LittleFee face plate from anthrogirl and I'm so pleased with my little elf and the fantastic experience I had buying from her:)

5. I commissioned a face up on my Iplehouse Denzel from anthrogirl and I couldn't have been happier with the result. She made sure she checked up with me between every step of the face up process and her work is just astounding! I would absolutely commission her again. She also works super fast and is great with communication. Great seller and amazing artist!

6. I bought a MNF Ante face plate that has been modded and face upped by Anthrogirl. She shipped her super quick and she arrived even cuter than expected. Very professional work and excellent customer service. Thanks so much!

7. Anthrogirl painted my littlefee arctic fox faceplate and it is exactly what I wanted! Gorgeous and perfect, and anthrogirl was really great to work with, would definitely commission her again!

8. I bought a mnf moe body from Anthrogirl and everything was just perfect! Great communication, fast shipping, the body is in excellent condition! Thank you so much <3

9. I bought a pair of yosd boots from Anthrogirl and the transaction was PERFECT! :D Seriously... She responded fast, boots were packaged really well, and they arrived 3 days after I first inquired about them. Hope we can do business again!

10. Anthrogirl had a lovely fantasy colored 8/9 limited wig and she let me trade her for my Yosd sized natural colored wigs :)
      Everything went smoothly, she shipped fast and was very pleasant. I would recommend her.

The wig looks perfect on my girl, thank you for letting me trade with you :D

11. I commissioned Anthrogirl for my Minifee and Blue Enyo, and I am so pleased!
      She did a wonderful job on both; super friendly communication and she is fast!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you! :D

12. Anthrogirl did the most wonderful faceup on my DT Elf girl. She is just beautiful now. Thank you so much. Cheryl

[​IMG]

13. By far, one of the best commissions I've ever experienced. Anthrogirl did a faceup on my Dollfie Dream head :) She's such a sweetheart. The box I ended up using wasn't very great, and she graciously chose a better box for me. She packed her extremely well, and shipped her back quickly. The work she did on my DD head is just gorgeous. She did /exactly/ what I was imagining for her. Spot on! Thank you SO much, you are amazing!

14. Anthrogirl did another face up for me and she is always a pleasure to do business with. She does a great job and her work is always very neat. She is always polite and very patient. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much!

15. Anthrogirl purchased a blue Enyo full set from me & paid me instantly!
      Thank you so very for adopting Enyo! I highly recommend you to everyone!

16. I participated in a Iplehouse KID Lisa split that Anthrogirl did and she was awesome. I would recommend her to anyone.

17. I have bought Feeple65 Chloe and two additional faceplates from Anthrogirl. Transaction was excellent! I got graceful discount. Doll arrived in reliable package and with some pretty gifts. Five stars seller! I'm very happy! Thank you very much Anthrogirl!

18. I commissioned two puki faceups from anthrogirl- communication was great, shipping to me was quick, and most importantly they are absolutely perfect! Thanks so much!

19. I was recently in anthrogirl's KID Lisa split. Excellent communication and items were sent quickly and as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to work with anthrogirl again!! Thank you so much!

20. I did a trade with Anthrogirl and was very happy with it. She was very friendly, communicated promptly, shipped fast and her faceups are gorgeous.
      I highly recommend her and would love to deal with her again.