1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anthrogirl

Jul 25, 2011

1. I purchased a gorgeous LTF Ante from Anthrogirl, she had great communication-- And the doll arrived in a couple of days! :D I would purchase from her again and again! :)

2. Anthrogirl did a lovely faceup on my AOD Fei. She was quick with responses, sent lots of photos along the way, and did a faceup better than I could have imagined! Would definitely use her services again!

3. I commissioned a face-up on an Oldskin Volks F-01 head from Anthrogirl and the transaction could not have been better! It was like she read my mind - the face-up turned out just as beautifully as I had imagined. I would love to commission her again in the future! Thanks so much!!!

4. I purchased an Oldskin Volks F-01 head from Anthrogirl and the transaction could not have been better! Her communication was always prompt & friendly, she shipped the head out right away, and packaged it extremely well. A fantastic transaction from start to finish - Thanks Again!!!

5. I purchased a gorgeous JID from Anthrogirl and he arrived in 3 days!!
      He has a wonderful face up - she has made him so handsome :aheartbea
      Absolutely wonderful transaction and Sam is lovely to deal with.
      Thank you so much :fangirl:

6. I purchased a beautiful Juri '13 head from anthrogirl. The communication was great, it was a super smooth and easy transaction and she was extremely nice and patient.
      Thanks again! It was awesome doing business with you :)

7. I have just received the Latidoll Lea that I bought from Anthrogirl.
      Not only was she well packed and delivered in perfect condition but she was exact as described!!
      Anthrogirl communicated so well; was happy to do a layaway for me, that I then didn't need but she was just so happy to help.
      I strongly recommend her as a Seller - would happily do business with again!!

8. I purchased a Doll Chateau Ada and she was shipped very quickly and with a tracking number. She arrived packaged very well with the DC pouch as well as a pair of eyes and a lovely faceup done by her! Would gladly do business with again <333

9. I had Sam transform my Little Fee Bisou boy into a girl-and she did a lovely job, exactly what I wanted. She finished her quickly and was really delightful to work with.

10. I purchased a MNF Marcia head from anthrogirl--super speedy shipping! Head was packaged well, and arrived so lovely! Would gladly buy again!

11. I bought 2 heads from Anthrogirl and everything was perfect. She let me do a short layaway, and they were packaged up very nicely. She kept great communication the whole time. Thank you so very much.

12. I joined a split that was run by Anthrogirl for an Iplehouse Addiction Elin. I purchased the wings and horns and Anthrogirl ran the split flawlessly. She kept us all in the loop about when things were being paid for, when they shipped, and shipped out the parts almost immediately after they arrived to her! It was a great experience working with her and I would absolutely work with her again. Thank you for everything!

13. I participated in Anthrogirl's Iplehouse split, and it went fabulously. She kept me up to date, shipped quickly, and my stuffed arrived super well packed. Thanks!

14. Really fabulous experience!! Anthrogirl did a face up on my Littlefee and it is so beautiful! She listened to what I wanted and translated it into a wonderful face. Thank you very much!!!!

15. bought a 8-9 leekeworld wig from Anthrogirl, quick communication and wonderful girl! fast shipping! highly recommend!

16. Anthrogirl gave my minifee chloe a completely gorgeous new faceup! I've fallen in love with this doll all over again :aheartbea great communication and when my head arrived back home it was packed up very carefully. I wouldn't hesitate to commission another faceup from her in the future (:

17. I commissioned anthrogirl to face-up 3 faces for my LittleFee Rachel. She is amazing. I love the detailing in her faceups. Super talented woman!! She communicated well, and shipped the faces back safe and sound packaged well. I couldn't be happier!!! Very well recommended!
      (not my photos, but linked to anthrogirl14's photos of my finished girl on Flickr)
      [​IMG]&#8203;[​IMG][​IMG]

18. Anthrogirl purchased an Amelia Thimble from me and was such a pleasure to deal with! She paid promptly, let me know when the doll arrived and was fun to chat with. She is a great buyer! :)

19. Anthrogirl just did another face up - this one for my Soom Rosette. She came out so beautifully!!! Anthrogirl listened to what I asked for and used great taste and talent to finish it. Thank you so much again!!!!

20. I commissioned Anthrogirl to faceup my LTF Juri. She did an absolutely amazing job, plus she was super nice to deal with throughout the process, and was kind and patient with my questions. I would most certainly do business with her again! I am 100% satisfied! :)