1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anthrogirl

Jul 25, 2011

1. I purchased a LTF Chloe sleeping faceplate from Anthrogirl. The price was very fair, she shipped quickly and was packed with love. Would definitely buy from again!

2. I am thrilled with the PKF Bonnie I was able to get from anthrogirl. She has the most beautiful, expressive face ups and is in pristine, new condition. She was carefully packed and came with an adorable outfit. Thanks so much!

3. I purchased a pair of LTF Luna OE and SP faceplates with custom faceup from Anthrogirl. Not only were they shipped quickly and packaged very well, but the faceup on them is beautiful and her communication was outstanding! I would definitely purchase from her again.

4. I purchased a Littlefee Sarang faceplate from anthrogirl. She shipped her quickly and securely and was great to communicate with. Would definitely buy from her again. Thank you! :)

5. Just received my Juri 2013 littlefee event faceplate, with custom faceup by anthrogirl. Lovely work! It arrived here in Canada in only 6 days! :)

6. I purchased anthrogirl's Fairyland's PP Ruby set and all went very well. Fast shipping and packaged very well. I highly recommend !! Thank You anthrogirl ^^

7. I purchased a mnf nanuri 13 head from anthrogirl and it was a joy. She was quick to respond and ship and the face up is beautiful!
      I recommend her and would buy again.

8. I bought a Minifee Chloe and an Iplehouse Vampire Elin from Anthrogirl.
      Great transaction.
      Everything got here safe and sound.
      Thank you. :cheer

9. I bought a Supia Muse from Anthrogirl with a beautiful custom faceup. Perfect transaction! Shipping was very fast and she was packed with utmost care. :) Thank you!!

10. Bought Anthrogirl's Soom Rosette's Delilah head, and it's beautiful (came with a faceup already done by her also)!! She communicates promptly and shipping was uber fast, but best of all, she's always a pleasure to deal with. :)

11. Anthrogirl did three face-ups for me. They were all amazing and she was sweet and wonderful to work with. I'd do bussiness with her again any time. Thank you so much. :)

Dustbunnie

12. Anthrogirl did two faceups for me, and they are absolutely wonderful! She did an amazing job, and I am already hoping to commission her again. Thanks so much, Sam :dance

13. I bought a MNF Mirwen head from Anthrogirl. The transaction was great, and the face-up she did on the head is wonderful. :D Would definitely buy from again

14. Bought a tiny Amelia Thimble from Anthrogirl and the sale was pleasant and perfect. Thank you.

15. I just purchased a Doll be with you Paprika from Anthrogirl. The doll is absolutely sweet, in wonderful condition and poses like a dream. Couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Communication, shipping, everything, A+. Would definitely deal with her again.

16. I commissioned Anthrogirl to do three Pukifee faceups for me, and they are just beautiful! I also commissioned her to do a rainbow manicure and pedicure on my mature YOSD's hands and feet, and that too was done beautifully. I would definitely recommend Anthrogirl as a faceup artist, and I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again :) Thank you!

17. I purchased a LUTS TDF alice centaur from Anthrogirl. The packaging was really well done and the doll is exactly as described. The doll is actually more gorgeous in person. Anthrogirl mailed the doll shortly after they received the payment and gave me the tracking number shortly after that. I completely recommend them in the future.

18. I bought a Luts Tiny Delf Gelda Unitaur version from Anthrogirl on layaway. she was really sweet and nice!
      The doll was packed really well, and she shipped him out fast and gave me the tracking shortly after :D

All in all, I'm really happy with this purchase, she arrived fast and was perfect, no problems, sweet to talk to! I woul recommend her to all! thank you!!! :D

19. I purchased a MNF FLAM event head from anthrogirl here on the Marketplace. She was nice and professional in all of our messages, packed the head very securely, and was all around great to do business with. Thanks!!!

20. I purchased a head from anthrogirl and it arrived packaged well and in great condition! She was super nice and shipped very quickly. Thank you so much!