1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anvanya

Feb 24, 2008

1. Please post your experience with me if I've done business with you or you've done business with me.

Thankyou very much! <3

2. Anvanya is an amazing buyer. I sold her some clothing items and she was incredibly kind and friendly throughout the whole experience :D
      The transaction went smoothly with a little bump at the post office on my part.
      Selling with her is great -- it feels like you've made a friend! :)
      Recommend totally, A+++!!

3. Great to deal with, good communication, fast payment and friendly!!!!:D

4. i sold a head to Marleen, it was a perfect transaction. she paid immediately and answered PMs Promptly. not to mention that she did an amazing job transforming the girl into a boy! highly recommended buyer!

5. Great communication, speedy, friendly and kind... thanks for the beautiful shirt

6. wonderful to deal with, one of those rare individuals who responds to WTB threads! thank you so much for helping me get the perfect wig for my boy :)

7. I bought a little green pair of knitted socks from Anvanya & they are truly awesome!!! Wonderful friendly seller & very fast getting back to you :o)

8. I bought a wig from Anvanya, and it was a very smooth, and pleasant transaction. Thanks again.

9. I bought a pair of boots from Anvanya and she was good with communication and the transaction went over well. Took some time for the package to arrive but I think it's because the post service has been messing with me lately so was not her fault at all.

10. I made a trade with Anvanya, and it all went so amazingly good ~
      I sent her a MNM head, and she sent me some clothes for my boy ~
      I'm really happy with this trade, and I kept writing with Anvanya and saw what she did with the head ~
      Amazingly person :D

11. I bought Anvanya's Minimee Karyu head. She was great to work with and shipped the head right away.
      It arrived safely and was well packed.
      I would love to work with her again.

12. I bought a head from Anvanya, she was friendly, and kept in great contact with me. My head shipped quickly, arrived safely, packed to perfection! Thank you so much and I'd love to buy from you again! &#9829;