1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anya'smom

Jun 16, 2006

1. I've sold, bought and traded with a lot of people here on doa, so I thought I'd start a feedback thread. ;) Thanks in advance, guys! <3

2. Anya's mom is a good buyer,
      I'm so glad your girl like the dress^_^
      Thank you very much

3. I just completed a trade with Anya's Mom - I can highly recommend her as a great person to deal with, she really went above and beyond! Our deal was super smooth and very enjoyable. Thanks very much!!!

Kathi (knovak on the board)

4. A lovely seller.. I have purchased from her before. nothing but good things to say

5. Thanks guys! :daisy

Bump! I know there's many more on doa I have traded with...

6. Bump! I know you're out theeeeere! :sneaky

7. Wonderful seller! Good communication and fast shipping :)

8. Sold an outfit on layaway to Anya'sMom and also a pair of shoes. She's a wonderful buyer, always kept good contact and made payments on time. :daisy

9. Hi! Anya's Mom is a great buyer! Super nice to deal with!!

Laura

10. GReat person to deal with all around I traded an Elfdoll Wu for a Souldoll Clara and she was very fast with shipping her out and wrapping her up ^_^ thanks for the beautiful doll!

11. Thanks guys! Bump!! :daisy

12. I traded my Soony for her Isao, everything went perfectly! She even sent an extra wig!
      Trust worthy and always polite, I highly recomend her.

Sera

13. Got some shoes off me. Very polite, payed when she said she would, good communication. All in all very good buyer and I would recommend her to anyone ^_^

14. Anya'sMom is a really great buyer! So sweet, kind and easy to deal with! :D Totally trustworthy and recomended to everyone! ^^

15. I traded a Limited Petit Ai and a little money to Anya'smom for an Elfdoll Wu. She was fabulous in every way. Communication was clear and timely, her kindness was overwhelming and she packed and posted faster than a bunny on ice. I will be forever in her debt and I'll tell you straight: You couldn't find anybody better to do business with in the world. She started out a stranger but I consider her a friend now.

16. Anya'sMom purchased a DES head from me, and she paid immediately. Doing business with her was smooth and fabulous!

17. Bought a Shirt from Anya'sMom got here super fast, Anya'sMom is super nice and great to buy from, Highly recommended :) Thank you~

18. I have bought a head from Anya'sMom and it was beautifulst!:) She is a wonderful seller! Good communication becouse she is very nice!:D

19. Anya'smom is a lovely seller. Thanks to her I have adopted one of my dream doll :)

20. Anya'smom is a great seller. Wonderful communication and very very nice person.