1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anzukami

May 30, 2009

1. If I've bought anything from you or sold you something, please leave feedback here in this thread. Thank you~ :chocoheart

2. Anzukami bought a doll wig from me and transaction went perfectly well, thanks! :)

3. Did a head/head trade. everything went perfectly XD
      100% reccommendation.

4. Anzu was in my LE Abadon split for the open-eyed head back in November. Great communication and paid fast :). Definitely would reccommend her!

5. I bought a hoodie for msd and sd. Hoodies are perfect!! *//////* thank you so much

6. I commished a lovely top from Anzukami and it was made promptly and was so lovely! Thanks!

7. I bought a ryu head from Anzukami and the transaction couldn't be easier. Highly recommend!!

8. I commissioned a hoodie from Anzukami. Everything went smoothly and the hoodie is great quality! Would buy from her again!

9. Hi

Anzukami bought a Bygg Open-Eyed Head from me. She was very communicative and was friendly when she spoke to me. Which is always a super plus in my book! :D I also loved talking to her as well! She paid very fast and promptly. ^_^

I would love to do business with her again and recommend anyone who wants to do business with her in the future. :)

- Lum Out -

10. I bought a SD doll from her.
      quick responce through pm, fair negotiating
      The doll was sent and arrived fast after payment ^^

11. I cannot speak highly enough of Anzukami, from whom I purchased a doll and some extra items. Communication throughout the transaction was excellent. Anzukami responded promptly to all my messages and provided lots of extra photos and information and was very helpful, honest, patient and polite. Shipping was prompt. Items were packed well. Delivery was fast. Everything arrived safely and was exactly as shown / described. I would not hesitate to do business with Anzukami again in the future. :goldstar