1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AoiTenshiKiiachi

Oct 7, 2009

1. Too those I have purchased things from please leave feedback.

2. Thank you for a wonderful transaction! You might want to attach this to your profile so its easier for people to find ^w^
      I sold her a miyu and a karsh!

3. AoiTenshiKiiachi bought my Volks Michael on a layaway. She was super-friendly and easy to work with, paid her initial deposit on time, and then paid the whole thing off early. She also bought a Volks outfit from me when she paid him off, so this was really just two fantastic transactions in one. I highly recommend this user as a buyer, she is fantastic to do business with!

4. I sold kimono for AoiTenshiKiiachi, payment was super fast, contact was great, fantastic, wonderful person, highly recommended. Thank you :*

5. AoiTenshiKiiachi bought a DollFamily LingFeng from me. Paid quick. Great fast communication. Outstanding buyer.

6. I sold a wig to AoiTenshiKiiachi. It was a perfect transaction! I'd love to deal with her again in the future.

7. AoiTenshiKiiachi commished me for some artwork <3 It was just perfect : D

8. Bought a head from me. Payment was swift and everything went great!

9. AoiTenshiKiiachi bought a Licht wig from me and was amazing to deal with. Fast payment and friendly communication. I would gladly sell to again~!

10. AoiTenshiKiiachi purchased a milk white wig from me and was very nice to work with. Fast communication and fast payment and I was told when the wig arrived safe and sound. I would gladly sell to AoiTenshiKiiachi again anytime~

11. AoiTenshiKiiachi bought a BBB lavender sprite from me. Payment was prompt and kept me up to date when she received it. I reccomend her as a buyer for infinity!

12. AoiTenshiKiiachi bought a Zaoll Luv FtM from me on a short layaway. Everything went smoothly, buyer recommended :)

13. AoiTenshiKiiachi bought a dikadoll hybrid from me. Communication was quick, clear, and friendly. Paid quickly and let me know when he doll arrived. Definitely reccomended!

14. AoiTenshiKiiachi purchased a Leekeworld body from me. Payment was sent super quickly and communication was amazing. Thank you so much!!!