1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Apathy

Aug 9, 2012

1. Just finished a trade with Apathy:
      Custom made flower crown for their orange msd dress

Trade went perfectly, and their items arrived really fast! They even included some extra pieces for me. So sweet, thank you very much!

A+ trader, would work with them again! :hug:

2. Apathy brought shirts and shoe from me, super nice to deal with , it is a very happy transaction

3. I bought a msd blue shirt from Apathy. It was a local transaction so we did everything in person! Apathy was awesome and lovely to work with and meet. :D I would definitely purchase from them again.

4. Sold an 5Sstardoll SD to Apathy, she paid quickly and was very patient with crazy schedule
      and slow communication. Thanks again for giving her a new home and fresh start! :)

5. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Apathy and I entered into a trade- her FDoll body for some items from me. Perfectly smooth, seamless, and quick transaction! I am very pleased with my new girl! Apathy is always friendly, professional and a joy to work with! THANK YOU!!!

6. Apathy and I made a trade and it went wonderfully well! She adopted my Infinitidoll Alex / Doll Chateau hybrid on layaway and I took some clothes and accessories she had for sale. All payments came super quickly, she always kept me updated, and she shipped my package promptly and safely. The items are absolutely lovely and I couldn't be happier! :chocoberry

7. I bought a Zelda outfit from Apathy and it was a smooth transaction, I was even surprised by something a little 'extra', a wig to go with it! Awesome seller.

8. Apathy bought my Migidoll Ryu head, and was just a great person to deal with. Very friendly PMs and quick payment, I would glady do business with Apathy again ^^

9. Apathy bought Spiritdoll Dark from me and I'm very glad with the deal. She bought him on layaway and always paid in time. She's responsible buyer and very nice friendly person ^^ It would be nice to work with Apathy again. Thank you! :)

10. I purchased a CP Delf Harang head from Apathy. Very friendly communication, fast shipping, and they even refunded me for shipping overcharge. A highly positive experience! I recommend them entirely.

11. I sold Apathy a DollFamily Mian Xiang head, and it was a perfect transaction! Friendly communication, paid quickly, and let me know when it arrived. :D

12. Apathy sold a darling SD head to me. Super well packed and super quickly shipped. A pleasure from start to finish! Thanks!

13. I bought a cute little coat from Apathy - it arrived quickly and is in perfect shape. Highly recommend - thank you!

14. Bought some shoes from from Apathy, and the transaction couldn't have gone more quickly or smoothly. :3 Thanks again!

15. Bought from Apathy again! Another perfect transaction, and I'd definitely do business again!

16. I purchased a few MSD outfit sets from Apathy! Communication was perfect and everything arrived as described and in great condition. Everything about the transaction was great! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Apathy again!

17. I just bought a doll and some clothes off of Apathy.

She was absolutely the sweetest person to deal with. Her communication was amazing and he was shipped and wrapped up so safely in his box. I would absolutely buy from Apathy again. :)

18. Great customer, transaction went smoothly and quickly.

19. I sold a pair of Dikadoll jointed hands to Apathy and it was a wonderful transaction! They were very friendly and quick with communicating, and paid promptly when given the final quote. I will definitely transact with Apathy again. Thank you very much, dear!

20. I recently purchased a doll from Apathy and i couldn't be more happy with the transaction! She replied promptly to my messages and allowed me the small layaway i needed. When i finished she sent the doll out within days of the last payment. The doll arrived safe and sound and was exactly as advertised I would definitely do business with Apathy again!