1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Apathy

Aug 9, 2012

1. Apathy bought clothes from me. They were pleasant to deal with and paid promptly :)

2. I bought a migidoll ryu head from apathy and it came quickly and was packed with care. Great communication would definitely buy from her again :)

3. I purchased Apathy's Doll-Love/AoD boy in tan and it was an absolute pleasure to deal with her.

A friend spotted the sale thread while we were vacationing together and since we would be in Boston for a few days before going home, I asked Apathy if she'd be able to meet in Boston to hand off the doll, saving me shipping and the dreaded Customs charges (I live in Canada). Despite it being short notice (3 days before I was to go home), she agreed and was very gracious with waiting for us since we got a bit lost on our way to the agreed meeting place and were 1/2 hour late meeting up.

The doll is exactly as described in the thread and we had a delightful conversation after the exchange. I would be more than happy to do business with Apathy again and am very pleased with my purchase.

4. Apathy and I did a trade and everything went smoothly. She is friendly and was on time communicating and shipping. I highly recommend her and look forward to dealing with her again.

5. Apathy bought a Doll Family-H Christmas event head from me, and everything went absolutely perfect ^^
      She was really kind, the communication was great, she sent the money right away, and was understanding when I only was able to send out her package after 3 days. She also told me about the arrival of the head right when she got it.
      It was a real pleasure, and I'm so glad this lil head finally got a loving home!
      I highly recomment Apathy, she's a 10/10 buyer. :3

6. I was in a trade with Apathy (items from me for an Infiniti Alex head).

There was a slight hiccup during the shipping, but Apathy was great in helping resolve it, and I received a well-packed head :) Thank you!

7. Apathy purchased an Oceanmoon body from me. Her communication was quick and to the point, and payment went through quickly. She's great to do business with. Thanks Apathy!

8. Positive Feedback!!! I bought a tan Dollshe Saint faceplate from Apathy. Communications were great and he arrived quickly. Well packaged and in beautiful condition. Great transaction.

9. I bought the doll body from Apathy.
      Communication was excellent, everything came safely and quick. The body was super well packed.
      That was the pleased and friendly transaction. Would love to other deals in future! :)

10. Positive feedback!
      I bought a lot of MSD clothes from Apathy and everything went well. Good communication about fit and shipping options. Everything arrived speedily and neatly packed.

11. I purchased a pair of Soom hands from Apathy. Communication was prompt, straightforward and friendly and the hands were shipped out immediately and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for a great transaction!

12. I bought a Luts 2014 Winter Event head from Apathy. Communication was great and the head was shipped quickly. It arrived super fast and was very safely package. I love my new doll head! Fantastic transaction! I would be happy to do business with Apathy again. Thank you so much!

13. I sold a Withdoll Adriana body to @Apathy and it was a very smooth transaction. I would definitely do business with @Apathy again!!

14. Positive feedback for @Apathy

I purchased a Mirodoll body from Apathy, seller was amazing to speak to, they were very kind and quick to respond. They were willing to hold the doll for me a couple days until my paycheck cleared, and I'm eternally thankful for it because I'm so happy with my purchase. Body was as described, nothing unexpected there. However, unexpectedly the seller included a couple shirts, a pair of pants, and a really cute wig!

Shipping was prompt, and the items were packaged very securely. Everything arrived safe~ Would definitely purchase from this seller again!

15. Apathy bought a doll jacket from me. They had great communication and paid promptly. Would gladly do business with them again!

16. Apathy bought a DFA Que Wei head from me. Communication was great and everything went super smooth. Would definitely recommend doing business with her! <3

17. Positive Feedback

@Apathy bought a body from me and it was a lovely transaction. They were quick to respond and pay, then let me know as soon as the package arrived. Would definitely do business with again. Thank you!

18. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Apathy bought a doll from me and it was a wonderful transaction! They were quick to pay, wonderful to communicate with and they let me know as soon as the package arrived. I would do business with them again. Thank you!

19. Apathy bought a set of Crobidoll sneakers from me and the transaction was perfect! She replied quickly and was very friendly, she also paid very quickly. She also let me know when they arrived. I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you again! :3nodding:

20. I sold a Volks Pearl to @Apathy - excellent transaction! All communication was fast and super friendly. Payment sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the doll arrived. Highly recommend as a buyer and would welcome future transactions. Thank you very much for a perfect transaction. Enjoy your new lady! :thumbup