1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ApokriPHa and Custom Lovers

Nov 21, 2006

1. Seller, buyers... everyone, let´s talk about me ;P
    2. I bought 2 adorable tiny PUKI dresses from Apokripha. Items were shipped immediately and excellent communications. Great transaction!
    3. Apokripha bought a lusis faceplate from me, and sent the payment SO fast, and overall the transaction on her part was smooth and wonderful, with great communication too. Highly reccommended n_n!
    4. ApokriPHa bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.
    5. Another great transaction with Apokripha as the buyer!
      Always a pleasure to do business with.
    6. I bought an MSD/Unoa outfit from Apokripha and it was just a perfect transaction. Very friendly and courtious seller. Thank you :aheartbea
    7. I bought a MSD Mika from apokripha, fast shiping, very good comunication and cute and perfect doll ^^
    8. Apokripha bought a faceplate from me! Great communication, fast payment, and she let me know when the package arrived.

Thank you, Apokripha! Enjoy the face. :aheartbea
    9. ApokriPHa bought a jacket from my shop and she was wonderful!! :D Her exchanges are very friendly and consistent, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction. I can't recommend this wonderful person highly enough, and definitely look forward to doing business with her again!! :fangirl:

Thank you so much again--it's been a pleasure!! :gingerbreadman:gingerbreadman
    10. I just finished a trade with ApokriPHa and I couldn't be happier.
      The item arrived in perfect condition.
      ApokriPHa was patient when Fairyland didnt ship my doll for almost a full 2 months and just waited with me.
      And now I got the perfect little girl all together. Thank you so much! :*
    11. I bought Soom Angel Saiph from ApokriPHa, and couldn't have wished for a kinder or more courteous seller-nice sense of humor too! She worked with me and helped me to get a doll of my dreams, so thank you, ma'am, once again!
    12. I bought three custom furwigs from Apokripha. The wigs are wonderful and Apokripha is a totally great person to buy from so I can really recommend her! :)
    13. Super awesome wigs and just wonderful to deal with! Thanks again :D.
    14. Apokripha purchased a pair of Puki goggles and an SD t-shirt from me, and it was a smooth transaction! Great buyer, thanks very much!
    15. I bought a Rosettedoll dress through a split made by ApokriPHa, it was a perfect transaction: good communication, fast shippment and perfect package.
    16. I bought Rosette Armeria in a split with Apokripha, the split took a couple of months to ship and she kept me informed the entire time. She was great to deal with and would happily recommend her in future.
    17. I bought an Iplehouse NS Mars head from Apokripha, which took a little over a month for me to pay off. She was very understanding, and very nice when I took a little longer on some of my payments ^^; I really hope to buy from her again~
    18. I bought a fur wig from Apokripha. She was very friendly to deal with, she also made and shipped the wig super fast. The wig is lovely and good quality. Thank you again! ^^
    19. Bought a tiny fur wig from ApokriPHa
      It arrived well packaged and fast! It is a beautiful wig too! Thanks! x
    20. ApokriPHa has been an absolute delight to do business with! she's super sweet, very easy to talk to, and patient! thank you so much!!!!