1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for apple-pai

Apr 28, 2009

1. I purchase a Abadon head from Apple Pai and she's wonderful and generous person and she did an amazing face up job on him.

2. Sold a LTF outfit to apple-pai. Communication was great and fast payment! Thank you <3!

3. apple-pai participated in my recent Fairyland Split & she was great to work with! Fast payment of all invoices and wonderful communication throughout the entire split...GREAT!!!

4. Sorry for my late feedback...T_T!! I sold rosenlied's shoes and dress to apple-pai. She was wondeful!! She made payment fast and she was wonderful to deal with~ Transaction went very smooth and i will be always happy to do it again with her! Thank you!!

5. I bought a lovely Juri 2012 event head from apple-pai. She was in perfect condition just like she said! Everything arrived safely. The only thing that was a little squished was the box, but with the very well packing job she did nothing was damaged at all! She was so lovely to work with. I'd buy from her again no problem. :3 She was sweet.

6. she bought the doll glass eyes from me again, the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.

7. I bought a Realpuki faceplate from apple-pai. It was a very smooth transaction. Pai was particularly helpful and communication was great. She posted straight away. I would highly recommend her. Thanks so much pai

sherbet

8. I purchased a cute punk jacket and received a nice pair of free SD boots from apple-pai. Everything was just as nice as described and arrived well packaged. Would purchase from again
      Thanks,
      Zenna

9. apple-pai was apart of my fl GO order, she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. communication was spot on and always sounded cheerful in her replies. would happily have her again! thank you

10. I bought a LTF Rolly from apple-pai on January 18th. I received the doll this afternoon, along with several extras that I had not anticipated! I would gladly purchase from her again.

11. Pai sold me a pair of Dollmore SD Glasses and a MSD silicone cap. She was a total sweetheart and the things arrived twice as fast as I expected them to, even from across the globe! Very positive, and I'd definitely work with her again!

12. I bought a Puki Puki body from apple-pai and the transaction was fabulous. She went out of her way to get me different shipping options (which I requested) so a giant extra thank you for that. The body arrived in perfect shape and faster than I expected. I am thrilled and would do business with her any time! A+++
      Thanks again! <3

13. i purchased two wigs from apple-pai and they were very pleasant to deal with and the wigs arrived in wonderful condition - thanks again!

14. apple-pai bought a Lati White body from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Payment and communication were both prompt and I found her very polite and friendly. Would love to do business again and would definitely recommend her to others. Thank you :)

15. I purchased a PukiPuki Body from applepai and I was very pleased with the transaction. The body was shipped quickly and arrived in great condition. I would be happy to buy from her again.

16. I bought a polar bear puki faceplate, pukisha parts and a wig from Pai and everything was like we agreed. Super fast shipping and she included some australian coins I bought from her like I asked everything was great! Thanks!

17. I purchased a beautiful 70cm robe set from apple-pai. She shipped it very quickly and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!

18. Apple-pai bought a doll from me and the transaction was very smooth and pleasant. :) Her payment was fast and her communication was very clear and pleasant. :) I'd love to work with her again!

Thank you so much! :)

19. Bought a realpuki body from her. She shipped fast and the contact was very friendly.
      We hade some issues with our German postal service and she did her best to help.
      The body and accessories are great.
      I would definitely recommand her as a reliable seller.

Thanks a lot again!

20. Had a great transaction with apple pie. Great communication, fast payment, would love working with her again. She bought a doll heart hooded short cloak from my pile of fukubukuro parts.