Feedback for aquarakaiba

Feb 17, 2011

1. "Hello!

If you've bought, sold or traded something to aquarakaiba, please post feedback here.

Thanks!" :D

2. Hooray! I'm first! :)

I sold a wig to aquarakaiba. A very pleasant buyer who was very speedy and polite with all replies and payment. I was notified when the wig arrived too. I would happily sell again to aquarakaiba and would recommend to anyone. Thank you for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

3. I had an excellent transaction with aquarakaiba. The transaction was very smooth & friendly. The payment was fast. aquarakaiba also let me know when the items arrived. Highly recommended buyer ^_^ thank you !!

4. Sold a customized handmade furwig and miniature spectacles/glasses to aquarakaiba. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was as promised. A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

5. I sold a SD head to aquarakaiba and everything went really smoothly and payment came on time. Really good buyer! :3 Loved to deal with aquarakaiba again!

6. I sold her a pair of SD boots. There were some delays with payment but I was always informed. The transaction has been very good, thank you!!! :D

7. I sold a SD Cloak and Hat to aquarakaiba and it was a wonderful transaction, quick payment and friendly communication, I highly recommend!

8. Sold a body to aquarakaiba on layaway. The transaction was smooth & friendly. aquarakaiba also let me know when the items arrived. Thank you!