1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aquaspiral

Aug 30, 2007

1. Sold a doll to Aquaspiral. The transaction went terrific! Great communication, quick payment, absolutely friendly! I would definitely deal with her again in a heart beat. She is a doll! Thank you so much!!!

2. Bought a CP Breakaway head from Aquaspiral, and the transaction couldn't have been better :)

Communication was very friendly and clear, shipping was very quick and head was well wrapped and in immaculate condition :aheartbea

I hope to do business with Aquaspiral in future, wonderful seller :D

3. I did a trade/partial trade with aquaspiral and it couldn't have gone better! Communication was always friendly and timely, payment was prompt, shipping was prompt, the items she traded were in excellent condition and she let me know when she received the items I sent.I would not hesitate to work with her again! Thank you so much!

4. Had a great transaction with aquaspiral, who bought an outfit set from me. She's very friendly and payment was lighting fast.
      Thank you again =)

5. Aqua sold a msDoll Devil Drayton head to me~! She was awesome. She packed him up perfectly for me even though it was a pick up! Thank you so much, I'll love him lots <3

6. I bought a Soom Lazule head from Aquaspiral and it was a great transaction, she replied super fast to my pm's and is very friendly. She shipped next day and packaged him so well with lots of protective materials. He arrived in perfect condition. It's been a perfect buying experience working with her.:D

7. Bought 2010 Luts Wintery event head from her and she was a WONDERFUL and pleasant seller. She kindly answered questions, was quick and gave an adorable little personalized note with my purchase! Would surely buy from her again!

8. Bought a Luts SDF Karis head from Aquaspiral, the transaction went great and it shipped sooo fast. I was really impressed with her responsiveness. I would definitely buy or sell with her again. :)

9. I highly recommend Aquaspiral. :D

I adopted a Lati Blue Yern from Aquaspiral. She was wonderful to work with - replied promply to all PMs, provided super fast shipping, and carefully wrapped Yern for her long international trip.

All in all, a fabulous transaction. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

10. I bought a LTF sleeping faceplate from aquaspiral and I couldn't be happier! The faceplate is in perfect condition and was boxed so nicely and carefully. Shipping was extremely cheap and yet arrived within 5 working days!! Communication was always speedy and friendly. I would definitely recommend aquaspiral as a seller and wouldn't hesitate from dealing with her again. Thank you so much!! :)

11. I had purchased a Luts Summery head from Aquaspiral - She has been very nice and produced pictures of the head on a volks body to show me the resin match :)

She is very courteous and has been absolutely flawless in this transaction - the easiest transaction Ive personally ever dealt with

The head was shipped very fast and was securely shipped

Thank you so much !

12. I bought a Puki event faceplate from Aquaspiral and I've got to say she's one of the nicest people I've ever done a transaction with! Communication was excellent and prompt. She sent the faceplate so very carefully wrapped and packaged. All in all excellent!

Thank you, Aquaspiral! I would gladly do business with you again!

13. Aquaspiral sold me a DSAM/DS28-32 body. I enjoyed our communication a lot. She is a very nice person, considerate and understanding, ready to give a helping hand and good piece of advice. The transaction went smoothly and very fast. The body arrived in a perfect state and the packaging really impressed me, it was done extremely carefully. I would be glad to have future transactions with her :)

14. I bought a puki faceplate from aquaspiral and everything went perfectly. She shipped it out quickly, and very well packaged so it arrived in perfect condition. I would be happy to buy from aquaspiral again.
      Thanks!

15. I bought a LUTS SSDF body from Nicole.
      She's a super kind seller! The communication between us is terrific and she is very nice to deal with ^^
      She also went over the trouble asking LUTS and Dr. Seiji to repair the accidentally-broken hands of the SSDF body before the delivery. Also, she let me know as soon as the package is being sent.

Today, the package finally arrived :D
      The body parts, which are unstrung, are wrapped very carefully by Nicole. She also kindly packed each parts separately inside plastic wraps and named it one by one so that I can easily differ them. Nicole even gave me some tacks and eyes for my boy and left me a very sweet hand-written letter! :D The body itself is perfect and the hands too, can't find any flaw anywhere..

Anyway I really recommend Nicole for any transaction, and will be happy to have another transaction with Nicole :D

16. I bought a HZ Wang Ye from Nicole and the transaction went great she allowed to do a layaway and was super nice and stayed in contact with and gave a lot of helpfuls tips on what size clothes and wigs and even how to post pics on DOA which I was having some trouble doing. My doll arrived home in two days and in perfect condition she even sent me two wigs and eyes I didn't not expect that. I would definitely by from Nicole again I had wonder buying experience with her.

17. I bought a head from Aquaspiral. She is always great to deal with and very nice! Thank you so much.

18. I bought a wig from aquaspiral and the transaction was extremely fast, pleasant and cordial. :) The seller has wonderful communication and was prompt to reply and notified me immediately upon sending. A real A++++++++++++ for a seller! :thumbup

Thank you very much!! :aheartbea

19. I bought a wig from AquaSpiral~ What can I say other then the transaction was perfect! :3 Wig came just as described. I'd happily buy from her again and recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Thank you again, I adore the wig~ <3

20. Purchase a wig from Nicole, she is so patients with my question and my requests. Item arrive to me perfectly wrap and fast thank you!