1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aquaspiral

Aug 30, 2007

1. I have bought a Volks "Don't be late set" from Aquaspiral.

She is very nice and easy to communicate~

2. Purchased a SOOM Beyla from Aquaspiral. Great communication and very well packaged. Thanks!

3. I bought a William's default wig from Aquaspiral and the wig arrived safely. The communication was great and she's very nice to deal with. ^^ The transaction was easy and shipping was fast. I'll more than happy to deal with her again in the future. Thanks a lot!

4. Aquaspiral was a participant in my SOOM Obsidius split and was an absolute pleasure to do business with, yet again. Communication was extremely well maintained from their end, invoices were taken care of swiftly and they were all around pleasant to work with. Our transaction was smooth and easy, from initiation to completion and I would definitely do business with them again~ ♥ Highly recommended!!

♥ T h a n k i e s ! ! ♥

5. I sold Aquaspiral a Volks Liz head - she paid extremely quickly, is an absolute pleasure to deal with and is an all around excellent buyer! :) Wonderful transaction and would be more than happy to deal with her again! :D

6. i purchased a Lieselotte BTSSB set from Aquaspiral and can't be happier with my purchase. she shipped off the dress is a speedy fashion and was friendly throughout the whole transaction. many thanks again! :chocoberry

7. I bought a doll from aquaspiral with a layaway plan, and she was very patient with me during the whole process, and even shipped the next day, once I had given her the last payment. ~ Highly recommended ~

8. I purchased a wig from Aquaspiral. Communication was excellent, very friendly and shipped very quickly. Wonderful seller! thanks again.

9. Purchased a Luts Honey Delf Cookie from Aquaspiral. She was beyond pleasant to engage with, mailed my package MOST promptly, and packaged my kid exceptionally well. Perfect transaction!

10. bought a luts summery 2009 head from aquaspiral for my friend
      she responded my PMs fast and communication was smooth and excellent
      shipping was fast, too, one day after payment is confirmed
      overall aquaspiral is an awesome seller, would love to buy from her again :)

11. I bought a Lati Green elf from Aquaspiral and the entire transaction was flawless. I could not be more happy with the doll and she was perfect in communication, kindness, and shipment of the doll. Would not hesitate to buy from her again. :D

12. I bought a LittleFee from aquaspiral, she was wonderful to deal with one of the friendliest people I've chatted to! She shipped him on the same day and packed him really well.

Thank you so much for letting me have your boy!

13. Had a lovely and wonderful transaction with aquaspiral and I really recommend her. :)
      She's very patient with me during the whole process and very understanding too.
      Communication is very smooth and everything is fantastic.
      Thank you very much for everything & would love to have another transactions with her~

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

14. I bought a Soom MD Glot from Aquaspiral on layaway. It was a very comfortable transaction, she always kept in touch, all my messages were answered very promt! Moreover, the shipping too was very fast and as for the packaging - it was very-very safe, I've never seen anything better than these one :)
      I'll be glad to have any transaction with her again ^___^

Thank you so much for fulfilling my old dream <3

15. Aquaspiral bought two custom fur wigs from me, and was a delight to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom designs, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!