1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aram_Kepley

Aug 20, 2009

1. I have decided that I need one of these so that people can leave their feedback. I hope that I have done my best to satisfy anyone I have sold to or bought from!:)

2. I bought a DM Pado from Aram_Kepley. The communication was very fast and she was very patient with my personal situations. The doll came very well packaged and in perfect condition. I highly recommend her and I would definetely be happy to have future transactions with her if the situation comes up.

3. Aram_Kepley bought a wig from me. She was very friendly and sent payment fast. Nice working with her :)

4. Aram_Kepley bought a Doll Leaves Blue Boy from me and was overall a pretty awesome buyer~ ;) she had some questions in the beginning but I was happy to help someone just getting back into the swing of things! Super patient with me when the weather was so horrible I couldn't get the post for a few extra days and let me know just when he arrived!

Sorry about a slightly rocky transaction and I hope you enjoy your new boy!

5. Aram_Kepley is super friendly and fun to do business with. I sold Aram_Kepley a doll wig. Thanks a bunch!

6. Aram_Kepley is so fantastic! It was a wonderful transaction and she was so patient while i was working on her dolls. We traded a Doll Leaves Blue for two of my handcrafted tiny bjd's. She shipped him before i shipped her dolls and the doll arrived safe and sound! Each piece was wrapped in bubblewrap and in a sturdy box. My best friend was more than ecstatic when she received him (he was a present for her). I would happily do another transaction with her!

7. I answered a WTB for a Soom Ai by Aram_Kepley, and she was such a sweetheart! Shipping was a little complicated, but she explained everything very carefully and in great detail for me so that I knew exactly what to do. She is extremely friendly and patient, and an absolute joy to work with! Payment was very prompt, and communication was always excellent. I cannot adequately express how happy I am with this transaction, not can I sing her praises as a buyer enough! She is absolutely lovely, and I would do business with her again in a heartbeat.

8. Aram_Kepley bought two wigs from me and I just can't say enough about how great she was! Truly wonderful to sell to, super polite in messages and a lightning fast payer :) I would be happy to work with you again anytime! Thank you~

9. Aram_Kepley bought a pair of eyes from me. She was wonderful to deal with and I'd do happily business with her again.

10. POSITIVE!!! :D

I sold my Soom MD Keny to her. She is a wonderful and fantastic buyer: she is super nice with PMs and she sent payment right away. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived to her. I couldn't be happier and I 100% recommend her as a buyer!!

Thank you so much and enjoy the doll!!

11. Me and Aram_Kepley traded (my PKF Luna for her Spiritdoll Mint) and it was a fantastic transaction! She was so great to deal with and very responsible, prompt, patient, and great with communication!

12. Aram_Kepley is a very lovely buyer who responds and pays quickly~ Very pleasant transaction with her~ Would definitely trade again!<3

13. I purchased a doll from Aram_Kepley. The transaction went perfectly, the doll was just as described, she communicated quickly and overall a great experience! Awesome person and would delightfully buy from again. =)

14. I bought a Pukifee Ante from Aram_Kepley and she work with me so that I could recive her before I had to go out of town. She as patent with all my questions, and gave me lots of info and more pictures. I would highly highly recommend her as a seller! She is trustworthy and giveing as well as professional !
      AAAA++++ Seller!

15. Aram_Kepley bought a doll head from me and it was a very pleasant and smooth transaction :3 Would gladly sell to again~

16. I did a partial trade with Aram_Kepley for my MNF Mika for their Pukifees (x2) + cash. Everything went without a hitch, just a little bump from the postal side (not Aram's fault, Postal was just being temperamental and sending my package everywhere!) They were great with communicating with me and was super friendly! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again! Thank you!

17. aram_kepley bought a minifee body from me. great communication, super fast payment, and she's super fun to chat with! highly recommended, thank you so much! ^^

18. I purchased a Mystic Kids Nelly from Aram_Kepley. She had excellent communication and shipped my doll when she said she would. Nelly arrived as described; I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

19. Purchased a Minifee Mika from this user! Very good transaction. Shipping was quick and painless and everything was wrapped carefully!

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!
      I bought a Fairyland Mika fullset from Aram_Kepley, she was so sweet and nice to talk with and answered all my questions fast. She shipped him out fast and gave me a tracking fast! And today he finally arrived home after the customs got him, and he looks great :D

All in all a perfect seller, fast and sweet! I would love to buy from this person again!
      Thank you so much!