1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for arashee

May 5, 2007

1. If you had any transactions with me, please leave here your feedback about me :)

2. arashee bought a shirt and matching hat set and everything went smoothly. Payment was received quickly and she let me know when the package arrived. Thanks~:)

3. Good buyer!
      I'm so glad to deal with you
      So sorry to keep you wait for a long time!

4. >_<dear ~~
      thanks for waitting me for such a long time~~~
      you are soo lovely and friendly~>_<
      thanks for your order~^^ and always best wishes for you~~~

5. arashee bought a Luwen head from me, is a good and prompt payer. highly-recommended buyer. thanks! :)

6. She bought from me a wig. Transaction was quickly, without any problem. :D
      I would definitely recommend her!

7. I made with arashee many group orders, it was just perfect :)
      Pleasure to work with!

8. arashee bought a head from me and is a great buyer! Smooth transaction and communication. Thank you!

9. I sold a pair of glasses for arashee , payment was fast and communication was smooth~~ Would do business with her again :) Thanks so much~~

10. Good contact and fast payment = perfect transaction :)

11. i bought a wig from Arashi, it was great transaction :D

12. I bought a wig from Arashee and the transaction went smoothly! <3 I am still really sorry for my mistake! XD The product was just as described and communication was great, she was very very nice and easy to deal with, I'd gladly buy from her again! ^_^ Thank you so much!

13. Arashee is a great seller to deal with, very responsive and friendly. Thank you very much for a pleasant transaction!

14. I sold the jeans to arashee. It was pleasure to do business with. Paid promptly, let me know when the jeans arrived. Thanks for all! :)

15. I bought a head from her ^^ the shipping was fast
      thank you for saving him for me.

16. I took part in GO Crobidoll that arashee led.
      Everything went well. She's nice, trustworthy and kept up great communication all the time.

17. I bought a pair of jeans and a pair of shoes from Arashee. Everything arrived to me in great condition. She was quick and concise in her replies and was very nice. I'd definitely buy from her again.

Thank you~!!

18. I participated in group order led by Arashee. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much ^^

19. Bought a Luts neck piece from Arashee, I am very happy with it, it is just what I was looking for, thank you!

20. I had the incredible opportunity to buy from arashi wig and sweatshirt-My doll and I are both of these things very satisfied .Thank you.