1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArcaneDesires

May 19, 2010

1. Figured it was about time I did this, since I'm trying to sell some stuff and buying stuff too. So please, just leave a comment about how our interaction went if I bought from or sold to you.

2. Sold a can of MSC to ArcaneDesires excellent transaction, very smooth and good communication, thank you.
    3. ArcaneDesires bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.
    4. ArcaneDesires bought a Ringdoll KAY from me. She paid immediately and let me know when he arrived. I would definitely recommend Arcane as a buyer. Thanks!
    5. Thank ArcaneDesires for commission of the wig. Friendly and timely communication, fast payment, message when it arrived. I am so pleased with this work. Only good impressions!
    6. ArcaneDesires commissioned a collar with pendant and leash for Iplehouse bull terrier, which gives me great pleasure to create. All the nuances of the order have been resolved very quickly. I was very glad such a pleasant conversation with Arcane, she is very sweet and friendly. Payment passed super fast, and the post office were pleased with its speed.
      Thank you very much for your order!
      I am very happy with the whole transaction and look forward to further cooperation with Arcane)
      My best recommendations to this great customer)