1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Archangel_Raphael

Jun 6, 2007

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please post!

Thanks,

Archangel_Raphael

2. I bought an SD10 tan boy body from Archangel_Raphael. I highly recommend! Prompt replies to pm's and a super-fast transaction! Also, Archangel_Raphael was very careful to assure everything went well!

I'm so happy to have a body for my boy :D

3. I bought some Zoukes from Archangel_Raphael. Everything was great. PMs were good and shipping was fast. Thank you!

4. I bought a wig from Archangel_Raphael - she shipped it out super-fast and it arrived in perfect condition! :D She was very friendly and great all round to deal with, and I'd definitely recommend her as a seller. Thank you! ^__________^

5. ^ ^ I bought a SD 17 Reisner from Archangel_Raphael, she sent him out SUPER QUICKLY and he arrived safe and sound!! great to deal with :D I really recommend her!! <3

6. I bought an FCS F-30 from Archangel_Raphael. Great communication (fast communication), kept me up to date, he came home real quick too! ^_^ I recommend her as a seller, she's real friendly, and is more than happy to answer questions. ^_^

7. I just bought Archangel_Raphael's beautiful SD F33 boy. He arrived the next day, in excellent condition, with all of his paperwork and a nice extra that she added in when she shipped him. She's a great seller to work with!

8. I just bought a pair of Volks HG eyes from Archangel_Raphael--it was a terrific transaction, VERY friendly and quick! The eyes arrived today, just a few days after I first PMmed about buying them. Two thumbs :thumbup