1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ardi

Sep 19, 2006

1. I bought some glass blue eyes from Ardi and it shipped quickly to me (arrived within a day!) Totally great seller, I would totally recommend them, thanks so much! :)

2. I bought a pair of MSD shoes from Ardi and they came just as described. She was fast to reply and patient. Thanks!

3. Sold a pair of shoes to Ardi. Communication was great and payment was prompt. :) Would gladly deal with you again! Thanks~~

4. I bought a K-doll Karon head from Ardi, and he arrived super fast and was really well packaged to boot! She was wonderful to deal with and had great communication too. Thanks so much for my beautiful boy! :aheartbea

5. I bought a pair of pants from Ardi. Great communication and fast shipping to the UK. She even refunded me when the shipping was less than expected! Thanks so much, love the pants! :)

6. I just received my package from Ardi today~ really great quality pants & shoes and she even gave away some matching socks and undies too (they're so cute~!) :D Ardi was so nice and always responded back so quickly to my PM's~ she also shipped out right away and I got them so fast

I would definitely buy from Ardi again~ such a nice experience :)

7. I recently bought a pair of ees and a wig from Ardi. Communication was great, shipping was super fast, I received the package 2 days after it was mailed.
      Products came exactly as described.
      Would love to do business with you again.
      Thanks so much!

8. I bought a black MSD tank top from Ardi's recent sales thread and it was a wonderful transaction! Shipping was super fast, and the top arrived in perfect condition. She's a great seller to deal with. :D

9. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Ardi-communication was good, shipping was fast, and she even refunded me the excess shipping. Thank you :D!

10. I bought a Customhouse Hyun boy from her.

She was super sweet to deal with!

Ardi let me do a layaway on him, and was in constant contact on when she got my payments. She also double, and triple checked every, even telling me that he'd be in a different box than the Customhouse one.

Everything was packaged perfectly. That box was HUGE. It almost came up to my hip and was expertly taped.

I'm looking forward to buying more from you in the future. She's a super great seller who gets a gold star! <3

11. Ardi did a really cute faceup (with freckles!) on my little Luts Nara, at my request. I have custody of an Aru that she painted for another DoA-er, and wanted her to do one for Aru's "sister". She does lovely work and communicates the progress all along the way.

Nara's head is safely back in a very short time.

thanks!
      vicki

12. Ardi bought eyes from me, she is very nice, and very fast payment, it's complete pleasure to deal with recommended!!^^

13. Ardi bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and informed me when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

14. Bought a MSD DOD doll carrier from Ardi. Communication was great, came in a timely matter and everything was in order. Much thanks!

15. I bought two fur wigs from Ardi, and enjoyed doing business with her the entire time. Thanks so much, Ardi!

16. I purchased a wig from Ardi! She was incredibly patient and very generous! I would definitely purchase from her again! :*]

17. I purchased a Crobidoll Yeon-ho head from Ardi and the transaction was incredibly smooth and quick! Everything was in great condition and she was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Thanks so much, Ardi~! ^_^

18. I commissioned Ardi for a faceup on my Milla Jovovich Minimee, she did an absolutely wonderful job! My Milla looks exactly like the sample picture I supplied. I would definitely commission more faceups from her, and she's such a pleasure to deal with. :)

19. I recently bought a Crobidoll Lance head with a Senior Delf Body from Ardi on layaway. The transaction went very smoothly, Ardi was always prompt in communicating, and shipped the doll out the moment he was paid for. On top of that Ardi's quite friendly and polite, would definitely come to her again for any other sort of transaction.

20. I purchased a beautiful Luts Ian set from Ardi and the transaction was quick and painless! The item was shipped and arrived so quickly, wrapped very well, and was just as described! Ardi was very nice and polite in PMs as well. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Ardi again! ^__^