1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ardichan

Mar 19, 2007

1. Bought the DOD Shall outfit to Ardichan. Well packed, fast shipping. The outfit is in very good condition. Great transaction !
      Thanks !!^__^

2. I sold my doll to Ardichan
      she paid quick !
      we had great communication.
      Wonderful buyer !!
      it was HAPPY to deal with, Ardichan ! THANK YOU

3. I purchased a Wintery Head from Ardichan. She was kind enough to hold him while I waited for a check to arrive then shipped very quickly after payment was made. I am very happy with the transaction, thank you.

4. Received my Hound yesterday. Thanks so much Ardichan! Very smooth transaction. Very fast shipping, even cross-country. Would do business with her again.

5. I bought a Dream of Doll BES. I asked for an extended layaway, figuring that I probably wouldn't need it but couldn't hurt to ask. Super friendly, and totally on the ball when I unexpectedly finished the layaway. Quick with emails (since we exchanged email addresses) and was kind enough to see if he would fit in a flate rate box since shipping to Hawaii is so expensive.

Thank you!!

6. Thanks for the Crush head! I received the head nice packing, all connections with Ardichan was fast and friendly. Very good seller!

7. I bought a Breakaway '08 on layaway from Ardichan and he arrived safe and sound. Always quick to reply and very friendly. A smooth transaction and I would definitely buy from her again!
      Thank you so much~!

8. ardichan bought a Bermann head from me on layaway has was great throughout the whole transaction, thank you ^_^

9. Ardichan sold her El head to me -- he's great, she's great, and couldn't be more pleased! :)

10. I bought a Tender Elf Sha head from Ardichan :D
      Communication was excellent and shipping was fast.
      Thank you~!

11. I bought a Dollshe Saint from Ardichan. The doll was in great condition and was shipped out almost immediately when I finished my 2 week layaway. Ardichan also included a wig and extra set of eyes that was not mentioned in the thread. Thank you so much. <3

12. Sold 2 customised handmade furwigs to ardichan. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

13. I bought SD17 Hijikata Toushizou fullset from ardichan in a 5 month layaway and she was very patient and always answered promptly. He was very well packed and everything was in order, she also sent him right after the last payment! I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from her again!

14. Ardichan sold me a gorgeous Dollshe boy she modded.. I adore him the transaction couldn't of went smoother and she allowed me a layaway which was more then generous in time.luckily I got him payed off in record time and I am loving him.. Excellent seller and a gem in the DOA marketplace for sure.

15. Positive Feedback

I bought an SDGou body from Ardichan and she was wonderful! She held the body for me for a few days until I got paid so I could pay in one lump sum and had him ready to go out right after that. I would happily buy from her again.

16. I bought a full doll from ardichan on layaway.
      she was prompt in answering my queries and was polite. she was kind enough to even adjust the payment schedules to make it more easier on me.
      the item was shipped immediately and was well packed.
      I highly recommend her and hope that i get to deal with her again.

17. Positive feedback

I bought some wigs and a head from Ardichan and the whole transaction was wonderful and Ardichan had wonderful communication and was a great seller, Thank you Ardichan!

18. I bought a Dollshe IM Hound head from Ardichan. Great to talk with and shipping was quick too. The head arrived safely packed in it's original box and in perfect condition. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would gladly buy from Ardichan again! ^_^

19. Bought a black elf sha wig from Ardichan. Very kind, replied quickly, and the wig was in great condition. Would recommend!

20. Sold Ardichan a Dollfie Dream head and since she was local, we just met up :P She is super nice and great to deal with :) A++++ Thanks!