Feedback for Areanra

Mar 18, 2012

1. Please leave me feedback if you've had a transaction with me.
      Thanks! :D

2. Areanra purchased from me a pair of soom beryl horns :kitty2
      she paid quicker than expected, her communication has been flawless and friendly and even let me know when the horns arrived safely.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you so much for this nice transaction!

3. Areanra bought from me an Asa EID Iplehouse head,she paid quickly,and also drop me a pm for letting me know she got the head and that she was satisfied about it,i got with her a pleasant deal,thanks so much! :aheartbea

4. Areanra bought a meditation Euclase head from me. Replies were quick, as was the payment. Overall, easy transaction. Highly recommended!

Thank you!

5. Areanra bought a soom lami body off of me. It was a great transaction and very smooth. Communication was brilliant and Areanra was very prompt with everything. I'd definitely buy/sell with Areanra again!!!

6. Positive feedback :thumbup

I purchased a sd head from Areanra and the head arrived safely and Areanra did a Amazing job of packaging it up and it was double boxed and super bubble wrapped, this has to be one of the best head packaging jobs I have seen :) .
      The head was exactly as described and was pristine and perfect .
      I would happily buy from Areanra again !