1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arekushia

Jul 25, 2013

1. I bought an HZ Wang Ye head from Alexia and the whole transaction was amazing. I'd buy from Alexia again in a heartbeat! Very positive feedback!

2. And yet another great transaction with Arekushia! She was so sweet despite having burnt her hand!!!!!

3. Very sorry this feedback is so late....

I bought a Feeple65 male muscular body from Arekushia. The transaction went very smoothly with messages answered very promptly and in a friendly manner.I was kept up to date all the time and the huge parcel shipped quickly after I made payment.
      Everything was well packaged and the body itself was in an extremely great condition.
      All in all a terrific transaction with a wonderful seller. Buy from Arekushia with confidence!
      Thank you again,
      Cheers,
      Flynn.

4. Bought a Soom Cinderella head from me ^^ Paid promptly and all went very smooth! Happy transaction <3

5. Arekushia bought a Souldoll outfit from me. Communication was great, they paid promptly and informed me as soon as I got the item. Awesome buyer, would transact with again in a heartbeat!

6. I bought a Volks dress set from arekushia! After wonderful prompt communication, the dress was shipped safely and well packed! I would love to purchase from her again! Thanks!

7. Arekushia answered my WTB thread for a Fairyland Event Bow. Comunication, price & shipping were all great. I was also allowed to do a small layaway. I would for sure buy from Arekushia again & recommend as a responsible seller

Two jointed thumbs up!

8. Areushia did a partial trade for a Soom SG body. It was sent out with tracking and everything went smoothly.

9. Arekushia bought Spiritdoll Dark Bone Wings WS from me. The payment was fast and there weren't no any problems.
      I recommend her as a good buyer

10. Arekushia bought a SOOM accessory from me. Communication was freindly and prompt, the transaction was smooth and quick. Thank you! You are lovely to deal with.

11. Arekushia bought a Souldoll Leira from me. Very good communication and prompt payment. I would definitely work with them again.

12. a great doa member! I sold peepod feet and everything went very smooth.
      thumbs up!!

13. Arekushia sold me a beautiful Asleep Eidolon mermaid tail and I couldn't be happier. She is just such an incredible person and so kind. I will absolutely work with her again!

14. Arekushia sold me a Loongsoul Dragon Doggy and I couldn't be happier ^.^ She was very quick to respond; polite and courteous in her messages. She kept me up to date and my little guy arrived within a week in perefect condition. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you!

15. I bought a Soom Dorothy helmet from Arekushia and it was a wonderful transaction! She was fast to answer and ship the helmet and it arrived speedily and very well wrapped in condition exactly as described. I'd gladly buy from her again!

Thank you <3

16. Arekushia is an absolute delight to deal with. She bought my Glorydoll head, paid immediately and very kindly let me know of its safe arrival straight away. Lots of friendly conversation, and a perfect transaction. What more would anyone want in a buyer.
      Wholeheartedly recommended. :daisy

17. I sold several items to Arekushia, and it was an absolute dream transaction! She answered my pms extremely fast and communications throughout were quick and friendly. She paid super fast. I truly can't say enough good things about this buyer...a true asset to the DoA marketplace! ~Gus

18. I sold her both of my Soom Amber and Vesuvia, she paid really fast and I had no issues with the transaction. :thumbup

19. Arekushia is absolutely fantastic! They bought a soom outfit from me and I couldn't be happier with their messages, prompt payment and i was told when the item arrived. all top notch and highly recommended. Thanks for being awesome!! :D

20. I bought a Soom Topaz head from Arekushia. Her communication was great! The head arrived well packed and was beautiful. It was a perfect transaction and I would not hesitate to work with her again!