1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arekushia

Jul 25, 2013

1. I purchased a modded Soom Euclase Meditation head from Arekushia. Friendly communication, fast shipping, and she even asked whether I would like the ears attached or wrapped separately. The head arrived safe and on time. I'm very pleased; she's an excellent seller!

2. Arekushia bought an Angell-Studio Little Mouse from me. She was lovely to work with. She communicated clearly and promptly, paid exactly when she said she would, and let me know when the package arrived safely. I would gladly do business with her again. :)

3. I purchased a Domuya Van from Arekushia. It arrived quickly (wrapped vveery well!) and the condition was exactly as described. She was very friendly and an all around excellent seller.

Thank you very much!

4. :daisyExcellent transaction! Thank you so very much for purchasing my Latidoll Christmas Parts lot.
      It was a pleasure selling to you!:daisy

5. I bought a Migma head from arekushia and as usual it was a delight from start to finish! Also she sent me the most beautiful extra, I feel very spoiled. I would buy from her anytime and would recommend her for any transaction! :D

6. Arekushia bought a beauty head and a fox warrior Ching from me! She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived! She was very nice, good with communication, and patient, I would recommend transactions with her! :) I

7. I bought a Volks Modern Tuxedo Set for SD16B, SD17, & SDGou size dolls from Arekushia. Item arrived quickly and in excellent condition with the original Volks packaging. Recommended without hesitation. Thanks very much!

8. I bought an RML head from Arekushia, and couldn't be happier with the transaction. Great communication, perfectly packaged. All in all - Excellent.

Thanks

Teddy

9. I bought Soom Crocodile hands from Arekushia,. They were just as described and shipping was fast. Communication was great.Thanks for a wonderful transaction.

10. I bought a Asleep Eidolon Maggie full set from Arekushia on layaway. The process went very smoothly and Arukushia was kind enough to offer me a short layaway despite my lack of feedback. Shipping was very fast and arrived safely packaged. Thank you so much!

11. Arekushia bought Iplehouse Luna Tamer parts from me. It was a layaway with 2 payments that were made in time and she is a very nice and friendly person. My best recommendations :)

12. I'm sorry, I'm late!
      Arekushia participated in my Soom Female Super Gem FC split. She was super friendly, paid on time and let me know once everything arrived. Just a joy to deal with overall! I can highly recommend her as a buyer! :)

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

13. I bought a Fullset Liria Outfit from @Arekushia and the whole transaction was absolutely wonderful. Communication was perfect and prompt. I was informed as soon as my package was shipped. Everything arrived quickly and was packaged carefully. Items were as described and even more beautiful in person! Thank you so much for allowing me to purchase this from you! You are helping my grail doll dream come true! Highly recommend Alexia as a seller! A++++++ Seller!!!

14. Arekushia reached out to me in July of last year, seeing that I was seeking a Souldoll head. She needed a body and so she proposed a split with me. Thoughtful and fair negotiation on the split - she even let me pick the special set of eyes and keep that as part of it. She also put up with my slow communication this whole time, so I have to appreciate everything she's done. Thanks for this opportunity. I would definitely do a split with her again. :3nodding:

15. Very Positive
      Arekushia
      replied to a WTB thread I had asking for a Souldoll Zenith Female body. Not only were they very polite, they shipped quickly after payment and the body was packaged quite nicely! What a wonderful sale! Thank you so much for being so quick!

16. I bought SOOM mylo parts from this user, they were super great with communication, and they shipped the parts out fast and wonderfully packed!
      Thank you!

17. arekushia answered my wtb thread for an old soom super gem body. we agreed on a layaway, and i ended up paying it off much earlier than i had anticipated. she shipped hours after i sent the final payment, and the body arrived safe and sound. thank you again for everything!

18. I bought the pink Seahorse tail from Arekushia. The contact was even and she replied quickly despite what was going on in her private life. She shipped the tail quickly after the payment went through and it arrived without any trouble. Definitely a great seller. Thank you for everything :)

19. bought souldoll aehael centaur body from @Arekushia - body very well protected and quick ship. couldn't be happier with the transaction! thanks very much!

20. Arekushia bought an old Iplehouse Soo Ri from me and the transaction went very well! When the post office messed up and tried to say that the package was undeliverable, she was super quick to leap on the issue and get the package found in a timely manner. Whew!

I'd definitely sell to her again. :)