1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arekushia

Jul 25, 2013

1. Positive Feedback

I purchased a Leekeworld Ching from Arekushia. She had great communication and mega-fast shipping. She sent the doll out the day I paid (Monday) and I received my well-packaged doll on Thursday! I asked Arekushia for a shipping quote and she offered free shipping!!! She was definitely one of the nicest sellers I've worked with and I'm so in love with my new girl.

2. Arekushia bought a Soom ID Adonis head from me. She paid quickly and was very supportive and patient when I had a second thought, but went with the sale anyway after I told her I would sell him after-all. She communicated very quickly and is a lovely person, thank you so much and I'm happy he went to a good home!! <3

3. I just realized I forgot to give feedback for a second time as well!
      Arekushia bought a pair of Soom fantasy ears from me, and this transaction was super pleasant as well! She's a joy to deal with, paid promptly and let me know once the item arrived. There was a small mix-up with the address given, but thankfully everything went well and the ears arrived safe and sound.
      I would still highly recommend Arekushia!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

4. Purchased some Volks Irvin ears and template from me- fast communication and payment! 10/10

5. I sold an Idealian Soom Pangan Resin scar magenetic special part for faceplate to Arekushia and the transaction was smooth and wonderful. I highly recommend this friendly DoA member. Thanks again and I'm glad my last piece of my Soom Orig. Soom Pangan went to a great home. ;) CHEERS

6. I purchased a Soom Sard and a Soom Beryl from Arekushia. I could not be happier with the transaction. It went smooth as silk and the dolls were amazingly packaged as bubble wrapped mummies.

Thank you so much! I love them! :D:aheartbea

7. I bought a Volks Rose head and SD13 body from Arekushia. She was a pleasure to work with. The listing was only for the head but she offered to sell me a body too then went above and beyond with looking through all her dolls to find me a body, taking several photos, and giving me options to choose which body I wanted. I highly recommend her as a seller and I am so pleased with the transaction!

8. Arekushia purchased some Fairyland event items from me. Communication was quick, payment was prompt. Great buyer! Thanks so much!

9. Another great transaction with Arekushia. Bought a SOOM Ignim Cat head (cream white) along with the partial outfit from her. As always great communication. She is nice and easy seller to deal with. Gave me layaway willing to extend the time if needed. Gave me information and pics when I asked about an item and when she mailed them, she packaged my items really well. I would not hesitate to deal with her again. Everything was great!!!

Thank you so much.

10. Arekushia contact me and Bought a pair of Rosette shoes.
      Communication was great and everything went fast.
      Thanks!

11. I purchased a souldoll swinte head and she was very quick to respond. Shipped very quickly and well packaged!

12. Again another great transaction with Arekusia. I bought a soom chalco tied white outfit and a Chloe Custom Outfit for Angell-Studio Youth Doll. Great seller to work with. Wonderful communication. and fast shipping.
      Couldn't ask for someone nicer.

Thanks a million.

13. Arekushia bought a Soom Topaz from me and the whole transaction was pleasant. Friendly communication and paid quickly. Thank you ^___^

14. I bought a Soom Amber faun fantasy body from @Arekushia, she shipped the body promptly and the package was well wrapped and protected. Great transaction, I'm very happy!

15. I purchased a Iplehouse outfit from Arekushia and I am super happy.
      Great communication and speedy delivery.
      Very gracious, ty so very much :)

16. I brought several issues of Volks News from this member. The items were packaged exceptionally well and arrived in a timely manner. I highly recommend doing business with this member.

17. Arekushia bought a IPLEHOUSE Luna Tamer body from me.
      We agreed on a price, and she paid very quickly.
      Friendly communication and a nice message as soon as she received the package.
      It was great to deal with her ^^

18. Arekushia bought a Souldoll Shiva outfit from me. Perfect transaction, and she let me know as soon as the outfit arrived. I would absolutely love to deal with her again. <3

19. I bought a WS Souldoll Swinte head from Arekushia and it was, as always, a perfect transaction! Fast shipping, careful packing and lovely PMs. Will buy again :D

20. I purchased an Iplehouse Akando from Arekushia and she was absolutely fabulous! She went above and beyond everything I expected, and was a dream to buy from and converse with. I'm so glad I met her through this and I would definitely recommend her to everyone! I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!! :D