1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ari-chan

Jun 10, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for me here!~ :aheartbea

2. Ari-chan was a total pleasure to do business with.
      Prompt payment and excellent communication.
      I am glad you are happy with your purchase.
      If you ever need anything just let me know : )
    3. Ari-chan bought a pair of eyes from me and everything went wonderfully. Payment was quick and communication was awesome, thanks :D
    4. Ari-chan is a total pleasure to deal with; she paid promptly and replied ASAP to my pm's. I would highly recommend her and I hope to do business with her in the future! Thanks Ari-chan, enjoy the eyes!
    5. Ari chan was great to deal with. She was very prompt with replies and payment was as fast as Paypal could be:D

I'd deal with her again, no problem:)
    6. Ari-chan bought my vamp Lu-wen head - she is an extremely prompt payer and was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Thank you a million times!
    7. Ari-chan got a wig from me. She paid promptly and her communication was excellent. I would be happy to do business with her in the future.
    8. ari-chan commissioned a wig from me and was a real pleasure to deal with - a wonderful transaction ^^
    9. Bought the Trinity Blood set from her. It arrived very quickly and its really lovely. Thank you Ari :)
    10. Ari-chan participated in a Dollmore group order I ran. She was a pleasure to have as a participant - all communication was friendly and payments were quick. Thank you so much! ^_^
    11. I recently completed a face-up on Ari-chan's Lu-Wen. She was wonderful to deal with-very sweet and friendly and her communication skills were great throughout!! :)
    12. Bought some chea pants andwas very pleasant with great communication :)
    13. Purchased a beautiful Vampire Lu-Wen head from Ari-chan!! He was packaged securely and shipment was very prompt. The communication was amazing and the extras were funny and delicious!! Thanks!
    14. I bought a DH Earl Hat from Ari-chan. SHe was such a doll to deal with. ;) Fast shipping, great communication. Thank you Ari-chan! ^__^
    15. I was in a DOD Group Order that Ari-chan held and it went amazingly. The communication was great throughout the order and the shipment was very fast. Thanks!
    16. I was in Ari-chan's DoD group order. Communication was excellent throughout the whole process, and my wig arrived very quickly. Thank you! :)
    17. I was also in the DoD order Ari-chan hosted. The whole transaction was flawless and she even sent our things with free Priority shipping ^_^ Thank you so much!
    18. Did an outfit split with Ari-chan and it was fantastic! She kept me updated the whole way through and shipped promptly~

I would love to split or buy from Ari-chan again sometime!
    19. Ari-chan was AMAZING~! I bought Usagi-chan's head from her. She was so patient and kind! We had a little confusion and problems with the actual transaction (money-wise) and she didn't bat an eye! She even gave me goodies! If there is anything I have cash for and I see Ari and another seller has, even if the other person is cheaper I will choose Ari-chan again! Everyone buy from Ari-chan! Over 9000% satisfaction guaranteed! Thank you~! <3
    20. I bought a Dollheart Gray Gentleman shirt from Ari-chan, and the transaction went well! She let me know when there was a shipping snag, and the shirt arrived very soon after. It was well-packaged in it's original plastic bag, too. Thank you, Ari-chan! :)