1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ari_heian

Aug 25, 2008

1. Just what the title says! I've only sold one thing at the moment but have vague, nebulous plans of possibly selling slim-MSD clothing in the future... Anyway, feedback... ^^;
    2. This is feedback for ari_heian. I just purchased a DD2 from ari and the transaction was smooth from beginning to end. Excellent communication. The DD2's resin color was a perfect match to my volks school head and she just looks great on it. Ari even gave some nice extras to help my new gal not be in her "birthday suit" ;) A real pleasure to have a transaction with.
    3. Sold a MiniFee Dark Elf Soo head to ari_heian. Wonderful to work with! Prompt payment, great communication!
    4. Ari-heian bought an item from me and paid immediately. She is a real sweetey that I can recommmend!
    5. Had a great transaction with Ari-heian, I would love to have you as a repeat buyer. Thank you!
    6. I bought a Chic Line small bust girl body from ari_heian. I did a layaway and ari_heian was great to work with. Body arrived safe and sound, thank you!