1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arian!

Aug 3, 2009

1. Arian and I did an oversees trade for our doll bodies. I traded her my minimee body for her buddydoll body. Arian maintained great communication throughout the process, including tracking information and when she shipped. She's incredibly nice.

I would definitely do business with her again. ^_^

2. Arian bought from me a FL Chrom head and all was perfect with a nice communication and a very prompt payment ! Thanks so much ! I recommend her for all transactions !

3. Arian bought a pair of Soul Doll jeans from me. This was my first transaction on DoA Marketplace, and I couldn't be happier. Communication was great, and payment was received in a very timely manner. I would have no hesitation dealing with this buyer again ~ thank you so much!

4. Arian bought dollie goods from me.
      great communication and prompt payment!
      it was pleasure~!

5. Arian bought my Zaoll Luv boy. Payment was prompt and communication was perfect!~
      A really great buyer, i was informed when the doll arrived as well, i would do business with Arian again no doubt!~
      A+