Feedback for Arianne02

Jan 29, 2007

1. If you have had a transaction with me, please leave feedback.

Thanks!:)

2. I just recieved my doll from Arianne02 and I'm very pleased! She was quick to answer all my questions, she packaged the doll very carefully and the delivery was really fast too :)

Thanks Arianne02!

3. I Sold a Tibetan Wool Wig to Arianne02. She was Very Nice & easy to work with.
      A Pleasure to do business with!

Thanks Christine!

4. Christine ordered from me recently and was a pleasure to work with. I know her from a previous hobby, and there just isn't a better customer out there!

Thanks Christine! :)

5. I recently purchased a Narae wig from Arianne02. The transaction was smooth, communication was friendly, and the wig arrived quickly. A pleasure to do business with! :)

:daisy

6. I brought a pair of eyes from Arianne02. She was very polite, shipped fast, and the eyes where very well packaged!

Thank you! :D

7. Arianne02 bought a wig from me. Perfect customer! Highly recommended.

8. I purchased Christine's Elfdoll LE Lydia. She was very considerate, and the doll was packed as if brand new! Thank you, Christine. :)

9. I sold a shushu elf vamp to Arianne02. SHe paid super fast, let me know that the little one got there safe and sound, and was all around wonderful to deal with!

10. I had a charming transaction with Arianne02. She purchased a one of a kind outfit from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank-you!

11. I bought a wig from her just recently and it got here really quickly! It was a great transaction and the wig was just as described. Thanks so much!

12. I bought a School C head from Arianne02 and we had a wonderful transaction!
      She's a nice person to deal with, gives fast replies and quick shipping ^^-
      Thank you very much! ♥

13. I just purchased a beautifull green velvet Renaissance gown from her for my BB green Charisma demon. She was super-nice and it arrived in perfect condition and really fast. I would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks so much!!! Here's some chocolates for ya! :chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle:aheartbea:fangirl:

Tracey

14. :) Payment was received very promptly, communication is excellent. Enjoy your new doll!

15. Arianne02 purchased an old style elfdoll body from me. She was lovely to trade with, paid super fast and kindly let me know as soon as it arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again and highly recommend her to anyone :)

16. I sold my Luts Nanuri 'o7 to Arianne02. She was a pleasure to deal with and I was fortunate enough to even make a home delivery for her. :) Lovely person to deal with. A+ feedback from me.

17. I purchased some Iplehouse Jessica jeans from Arianne02. She was so sweet and made the transaction smooth and easy. The item is great, also! She is wonderful to work with, highly recommended. Thanks, again!

18. Arianne02 sold me an SD top which suits my doll perfectly. The communication was excellent and the top was sent really quickly. :daisy

I highly recommend her.:thumbup
      Thank you for this transaction.:sumomo:

19. Arianne02 sold me a beautiful bbb Ariel. I am happy with this transaction from beginning to end and would definately do business with her again. Very nice person to deal with, great communication and SUPER fast shipping!! Thanks so much!

<3

20. I bought a gray Soom Onyx head from Arianne02. My pm's were answered super fast and I also got the head really quickly, since it was shipped the next day after payment. Highly recommended! :3

Thank you so much! :aheartbea