1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arianne02

Jan 29, 2007

1. If you have had a transaction with me, please leave feedback.

Thanks!:)

2. I just recieved my doll from Arianne02 and I'm very pleased! She was quick to answer all my questions, she packaged the doll very carefully and the delivery was really fast too :)

Thanks Arianne02!

3. I Sold a Tibetan Wool Wig to Arianne02. She was Very Nice & easy to work with.
      A Pleasure to do business with!

Thanks Christine!

4. Christine ordered from me recently and was a pleasure to work with. I know her from a previous hobby, and there just isn't a better customer out there!

Thanks Christine! :)

5. I recently purchased a Narae wig from Arianne02. The transaction was smooth, communication was friendly, and the wig arrived quickly. A pleasure to do business with! :)

:daisy

6. I brought a pair of eyes from Arianne02. She was very polite, shipped fast, and the eyes where very well packaged!

Thank you! :D

7. Arianne02 bought a wig from me. Perfect customer! Highly recommended.

8. I purchased Christine's Elfdoll LE Lydia. She was very considerate, and the doll was packed as if brand new! Thank you, Christine. :)

9. I sold a shushu elf vamp to Arianne02. SHe paid super fast, let me know that the little one got there safe and sound, and was all around wonderful to deal with!

10. I had a charming transaction with Arianne02. She purchased a one of a kind outfit from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank-you!

11. I bought a wig from her just recently and it got here really quickly! It was a great transaction and the wig was just as described. Thanks so much!

12. I bought a School C head from Arianne02 and we had a wonderful transaction!
      She's a nice person to deal with, gives fast replies and quick shipping ^^-
      Thank you very much! ♥

13. I just purchased a beautifull green velvet Renaissance gown from her for my BB green Charisma demon. She was super-nice and it arrived in perfect condition and really fast. I would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks so much!!! Here's some chocolates for ya! :chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle:whitetruffle:aheartbea:fangirl:

Tracey

14. :) Payment was received very promptly, communication is excellent. Enjoy your new doll!

15. Arianne02 purchased an old style elfdoll body from me. She was lovely to trade with, paid super fast and kindly let me know as soon as it arrived safely. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again and highly recommend her to anyone :)

16. I sold my Luts Nanuri 'o7 to Arianne02. She was a pleasure to deal with and I was fortunate enough to even make a home delivery for her. :) Lovely person to deal with. A+ feedback from me.

17. I purchased some Iplehouse Jessica jeans from Arianne02. She was so sweet and made the transaction smooth and easy. The item is great, also! She is wonderful to work with, highly recommended. Thanks, again!

18. Arianne02 sold me an SD top which suits my doll perfectly. The communication was excellent and the top was sent really quickly. :daisy

I highly recommend her.:thumbup
      Thank you for this transaction.:sumomo:

19. Arianne02 sold me a beautiful bbb Ariel. I am happy with this transaction from beginning to end and would definately do business with her again. Very nice person to deal with, great communication and SUPER fast shipping!! Thanks so much!

<3

20. I bought a gray Soom Onyx head from Arianne02. My pm's were answered super fast and I also got the head really quickly, since it was shipped the next day after payment. Highly recommended! :3

Thank you so much! :aheartbea