1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ariko

Mar 23, 2011

1. Feedback for Ariko

Please, post your feedback here about transactions made with me.
      Thank you! :aheartbea ^^

2. Ariko bought my Idelian body off me. She was a super pleasure to deal with and paid right on time when she said she would. I would recommend her anytime.

3. Ariko purchased my Soom Heliot wings from me.
      Ariko was great to work with. She had great communication and paid quickly. Highly recommended and welcome back anytime.

4. Ariko bought a set of Heliot hooves from me, & the transaction was wonderful! =)

The whole thing went very quickly, & smoothly, & she's nice to talk to. =3 So I would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much, again! =D

5. Ariko purchased my soom Ai from me ^_^
      we've had a wonderful transaction, even if filled with lot of problems due to italian postal service...
      her patience, kindness and understanding has totally helped me to feel not so bad and to find the determination to solve all the matters :-3
      thank you Ariko for having being such a wonderful person!!!

6. Ariko purchased Dollshe Saint head from me. She paid promptly and was very friendly to communicate. I'm very glad to deal with her. Thank you very much :)

7. I bought Dollshe Rosen SA Tanned by Ariko ^3^! I love this boy <3!!Ariko is very friendly , great comunication ,fast shipping and excellent package ^___^!!Highly recommended <3 <3
      Thank you very much dear ^___^!!!

8. Ariko just purchased my blank Soom Trachy surprised face guy. It was a wonderful transaction! I agree with the others; Ariko is very friendly, pays immediately and is great on communication. Very much recommended! :)

9. Ariko bought a Soom Ai head from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent! Definitely recommended! :)

10. Ariko bought a Soom Argil body from me. Everything went well, with quick payment, great communication and she let me know when it arrived. Definitely a recommended buyer!

Thanks again! :bcake

11. I bought some Soom SG hooves from Ariko and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Very friendly and she was also patient as I was deciding which shipping method to use (I have never bought anything from Russia before). She was very helpful too and shipped the hooves very quickly.

Thank you again! :)

12. Ariko purchased a Soom Trond from me, payment and communication was excellent. Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

13. Ariko bought my Dollshe husky from me, thankyou so much for being such a great buyer! Excellent communication and she paid very promptly : )

14. I bought Sammi parts from Ariko.
      THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

15. I bought some Soom MSD Fantasy parts from Ariko, she was lovely to deal with. Someone had contacted her before me in regards to the parts and was kind enough to come back to me when they became available again, she was also very helpful when I had a few questions. Was very prompt with shipping. The parts arrived to me safely, all wrapped very carefully and she also labelled it to let me know what had come in the box. She also contacted me to make sure the parts had arrived safely to me, thank you again~ I would recommend her as a seller to other people n_n

16. I bought a pair of Soom Goss/Thera hooves from Ariko and the transaction was perfect. She was great at answering my questions, and shipped when she said she would. They arrived without any problem, and are in great condition. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

17. Sold a narsha boy to ariko. Fast payment and contact, notified when he arrived. Pleasure to do business with!! <3

18. I bought some doll parts from Akiro, they were a pleasure to deal with. They replied quickly to my messages and sent me the parts shortly after payment, it was well packaged and arrived safely. I would happily deal with them again.

19. Ariko is a wonderful person. A+++ buyer. Very friendly, very easy to communicate with. When Russia lost the package (for a couple days) that I had sent her, she was cool and collected, and she kept me updated on the inquiry from her side of the pond. I would recommend her 100%. She is a great international buyer, and I would not hesitate to business with her again.

20. I brought a Soom Topaz head from Ariko, the packaging was very safe, and shipped her fast. Communication was perfect! ++ I would be happy to do business with Ariko again anythime. Thank you very much for this great transaction! :)