1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Arioch

Aug 18, 2008

1. Hi,

If I've bought anything from you, please leave feedback :)

2. I painted a head for Arioch - she was lovely to deal with! Always answered my PM's promptly, and sent the payment very quickly. Would definitely deal with again :aheartbea

3. Arioch was part of a GO I organized for a Miles Edgeworth Minimee. She was great to work with and prompt with payment and communication. Thank you!

4. I bought from arioch a kid delf boy body!
      Couldnt be happier! great communication !! The pack was in perfect condition !!

highly recommend this lovely seller thank you so much ! ^w^

5. Arioch joined a split for the SSDF abadon I was running. Great communication and prompt with payments. A pleasure all in all.

6. I bought a Luts Kid Delf head.:)
      Communication was great!:fangirl:
      A wonderfull seller all around!
      :sumomo::sumomo::sumomo:

7. Arioch participated in my Luts Knight Abadon split. She was really friendly and helpful in finding another participant. She also did layaway with me and was very prompt with payment. She was also patient and the communication was great. Overall, this was a great transaction. Thank you! :)

8. she was in my sphaler split and she's very kind an friendly, reliable and prompt with payments.

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Arioch bought a pair of boots from me, everything went fine, she payed soon and was very nice and communicative. Thank you!

10. Arioch took part in Monzo split that I led.
      very friendly and communicative, paid fast.

thank you very much. it will be a pleasure to deal with you again some time. :)

11. Arioch commissioned two Closet Monster (6/7) hats from me. She was extremely kind, communication was wonderful and payment was super quick! After her items were finished and shipped, she let me know as soon as they arrived. I highly recommend her as a buyer and would definitely work for her again!

Thanks again!

12. Arioch sold me her Chalco mask; she shipped it at flashing speed, greatly packaged, and it arrived perfectly! Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to buy from you, and I would do it again without hesitation ^^!

13. Arioch ordered a holiday grab bag from me this year and everything went very smoothly. Thank you for your prompt payment and flawless transaction!

Happy Holidays!
      Brandon aka Wicked Stitchery

14. I just bought Chalco's default outfit, wig and eyes from her. She shipped very fast after my payment arrived, and was very nice and patience. Connection was very smooth.

15. I bought the Chalco fantasy hands from Arioch. Arioch replied right away and answered the one question I had. Arioch shipped right away and the hands were packaged perfectly! Arioch is a great seller, I'd recommend Arioch very highly.

16. Arioch bought a YO-SD shirt from me. The transaction was smooth and flawless, a great buyer! Thanks again!

17. I bought the Chalco fantasy legs from Arioch. She answered my PMs very quickly, was
      patient and kind. She shipped straight away and the legs were super well and perfectly
      packed! Arioch is a very good seller and I'd recommend her any day :aheartbea

18. Arioch bought a crobi chesire limited kitten Lance from me. I really enjoyed the trade. Arioch is very accurate and attentive buyer. She is great to deal and to communicate with!

19. Arioch bought Glati's parts from me. Everything was smooth and replies were fast!
      Thank you very much :)

20. Arioch took part in a Fairyland LTF split that I organised, Thank you for joining the split! She was good with communication and paid promptly! Very recommended and I'd definitely would do transaction with her again xx Enjoy the outfits!