Feedback for Army-of-Me

Oct 26, 2008

1. Hi! Starting up a feedback thread here as I've bought a few things from the market place, and I'd like to get some feedback as a buyer before I actually try and sell some stuff I don't use anymore. Any comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks! ^_^

Michelle xx

2. Commissioned a faceup from me and was friendly, prompt, organized and all around great to work with! Thanks so much and I hope you're having fun with your boy ^^

3. Army-of-Me bought a wig from me.
      Everything went great.
      Good communication.
      Thanks!:D

4. Great to sell to, very friendly and kept me informed, plus sent me a message when item arrived and left feedback. Thank you so much! Hope to deal with again in future :)

5. Army-of-Me bought a pair of goggles from me and she's a sweetheart to deal with! Polite communication, prompt payment, let me know when the package has arrived safely.

It has been my pleasure dealing with you!

6. Army-of-Me bought an MSD size dress from me. She was prompt in her payment, is a real sweetheart to deal with. She also let me know when the dress arrived. Thank you Michelle for a wonderful transaction! ^__^

7. Army-of-me was part of my last group order. She was great, answered emails quickly and paid promptly I couldn't ask for a better transaction.

8. Army-of-Me bought a waistcoat from me, was lovely to deal with, paid promptly and was very friendly :) Thank you!

9. Army-of-me purchased a cardigan from me, everything went smoothly.

10. Army-of-Me bought a hoodie from me. Communication was friendly and payment was made quickly. ^__^ Would definitely do business with again! Thanks so much!

11. I had a great transaction with Army-of-Me :)

12. I sold some MSC to army-of-me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Quick at replys, upfront with information and incredibly honest. Highly recommended.

13. Army-of-me purchased a shirt from me, she is so nice to deal with, I had a pleasant transaction with her, I will do definitely do any business with her again.

14. I sold a head to Army-of-me, and she was a pleasure to deal with. ^^ Quick responses, didn't nag and was very understanding with the delays.

15. Army-of-Me purchased an outfit from me and everything went great~ Thanks again! :)

16. Army-of-me bought two pairs of pants from me and was wonderful to work with.

Thank you so much
      ^_^

17. I sold a pair of eyes to Army-of-Me :D Wonderful customer, would love to do business with again ^^

18. Sold an SD Souldoll jacket to Army-of-Me and was overall an excellent transaction. Held the item for a few days and I was paid on time and in full. Would most definately deal with again, thank you! :)

19. I sold a MSD hoodie to her. Absolutely perfect transaction. Very friendly buyer, fast with payment and wonderful communication! A pleasure to deal with!! :D

20. I sold a wig to Michelle and she was excellent to do business with. She's very friendly, was fast with her payment and prompt with communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you!