1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArouraAnn!

Dec 2, 2008

1. Bought a Soom Beyla head from ArouraAnn~
      Everything was wonderful! PMs were pleasant, shipped super fast, and was all around wonderful to deal with -^^-
      I would definitely buy from her again.
      Thanks so much! ~ <3

2. Bought a doll from ArouraAnn and she was wonderful to buy from. Very friendly and a fast shipper! Doll was packed well and arrived safe and sound!

3. ArouraAnn bought an outfit from me and was delightful to deal with. She paid promptly and was very sweet and fun to talk with. I'd be happy to buy/sell with her again! Many thanks!
      Steph

4. ArouraAnn joined an split i was hosting for a Cream white Dia from SOOM and was a delightful experience from the very beggining *.*. Always cheerful... always so kind... with a nice conversation :3 ... always trying to help and giving util advices on how to get the doll both wanted ^^. Her payment was a lightning one... almost arrived before i gave her my email. Unfortunately we couldn't order our doll... SOOM told us that was discontinued... although nowhere on its page warned about Dia's being discontinued in cream white.

ArouraAnn understood perfectly the situation and although we both were sad because of this, still smiled and encouraged me. All of this proved to me that she is more than a wonderful person to dealing with. Reliable, kind, nice, so communicative and understanding person. I have no doubt at all that i would love to get involved with her in any kind of transaction ^^.

Thank you so much sweetie for being the way you are !! You'll be always welcome !!

5. I joined ArouraAnn's Soom Breccia split for the fox ears and hands. She was a delight to work with and friendly to communicate with. She stayed in touch when there were updates and shipped the parts out super fast. This was a great transaction and I would definitely be willing to work with her again in the future! ^^

6. ArouraAnn bought a wig from me, and the transaction went perfectly. Thank you!

7. ArouraAnn participated in my HUGE Leeke GO and she was amazing to deal with. All communication was super friendly and she had all payments on time. Thank you so much for joining!

8. ArouraAnn just sold me an outstandingly KEWL set of Heliot hands, the pointy ones (I forget what they're called). Awesome. She was a wonderful seller, shipped right away, and those hands were so muffled in bubblewrap they would have had to be run over by the postal truck to be injured. ;) She sent tracking and kept in touch beautifully. I would recommend her to anyone.

9. ArouraAnn placed a Sato FCS order through me and the transaction was smooth sailing from start to finish. Payments were prompt, communication was always friendly, an excellent customer all round. Thank you so much! :)

10. I joined a split order ArouraAnn conducted. Everything went very well. Friendly and prompt communications. A wonderful seller. Thank you!! XD

11. I was in a FCS split with AruouraAnn for a Milky Tea outfit. She kept in contact constantly and my outfit is perfect! Absolutely darling girl! :aheartbea

12. I bought a Little Fee Breakaway faceplate and L-line head connector from ArouraAnn. It was a great transaction with clear communication and postage in a timely fashion! Would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks again!

13. I bought a Heliot unicorn head off of AuroraAnn recently, and she was awesome! She was very communicative, was patient when I had to wait on my bank to move some money around, shipped super fast, and was incredibly friendly during the whole process! I highly recommend her! Thanks again! :D

14. I participated in AuroraAnn's Sato FCS split~! i got hands and 2 sets of ears~! *o*!
      she was very communitive the whole time and shipped my parts out to me instantly when she received them~!

thank you so much AuroraAnn!! i hope to do business with you again in the future~!!

15. I bought an Iplehouse Luna Chimera head from ArouraAnn and everything was perfect! Great communication, fast shipping, and friendly to boot! Would definitely transact with again! :)

16. ArouraAnn bought me a tan sleeping MNF Lishe head : communication has been very nice and friendly, and she paid super quick. Great buyer !!! Thank you very much for this transaction =)

17. I bought a set of CLine faceplates from ArouraAnn and the transaction was flawless! Great communication, lots of bubble wrap, package mailed the same day! Definitely will buy from her again!

18. ArouraAnn purchased a BJD head from me, and she was super fast with the payment:) Great communication too!

19. Bought Soom Chalco from ArouraAnn on layaway. Great with communication and worked with me through the layaway. :D

20. ArouraAnn sold me a FairyLand MiniFee Juri 2010 event head.

She responded to PMs promptly, was very friendly, honest, and accommodating. She let me know when the item shipped and sent me tracking information. The item was well-packaged and arrived within the estimated time. I recommend ArouraAnn as a seller and would definitely buy again if I had the chance! :)

Thanks for a wonderful transaction!