1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ArouraAnn!

Dec 2, 2008

1. Purchased a pair of Chrom paws from AuroraAnn. She was very nice and replied to all PMs in a very timely manner, a very pleasant seller all around! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you! <3

2. I sold a Puki Fee Hamster faceplate to Aurora Ann, and the transaction was perfect! She replied to PM's quickly, and was very timely with her payment. I would be happy to do business with her again!

3. ArouraAnn purchased some pukifee clothes from me, and she was so much fun to work with! Fast payment, and she let me know the moment everything arrived...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

4. ArouraAnn sold me a Soso faceplate which unfortunately customs got hold of!
      She had despatched it quickly and it was well packed.
      Thanks.

5. Went in a split with ArouraAnn for a Pipos Charlotte :D (I got the dress!) She was wonderful to work with, was very prompt and pleasant with her PMs and shipped the dress out so safely! Lots of bubblewrap :>

Thanks so much dear!

6. AurouraAnn sold me a Breccia body. All went well and she is so friendly :) It was a pleasure to bought from you! Thanks <3

7. Thank you so much for helping me find homes for dolly dresses. You paid so wonderfully fast and were very friendly and communicative. Best luck in future clothes shopping~

8. Sold a headback to AA and everything went perfect!

9. ArouraAnn contacted me about one of my WTB threads and offered to sell me exactly what I was looking for! She was incredibly friendly and very quick to respond to my messages, even taking more photos for me when I asked! She worked with me on figuring out shipping options and the price she offered to sell for was exactly what I was wanting to pay! The papers arrived perfectly packed and in the exact condition she described. This transaction was wonderfully smooth and I'm truly pleased with the papers I bought!

Thank you so much ArouraAnn! :)

10. I bought a Fairyland Chicline Rou faceplate, headback and neck piece from ArouraAnn.
      She was an absolute dream to buy from; she got back to me very quickly and was very friendly!!

She shipped him out to me very fast! I paid on the night of the 9/22, she sent him out the next day (9/23) and he arrived today on 9/26.
      He was very secure and well packaged with a face protector and lots of bubble wrap and a bit of foam. She even included his s and o hook, which I really need to make my hybrid dolly.

Absolutely wonderful seller. Buy from her if you get the chance!!!! I'd absolutely love to do business with her again <3

11. ArouraAnn allowed me the startling privilege of purchasing her Neytiri minimee! I am so very very thrilled with this wonderful minimee and have her "birth" all planned out. ArouraAnn sent Neytiri with such adorable packaging that I am going to keep it for when Neytiri goes on journeys with me. The sihpping was very fast and the price for all so very reasonable. I am do happy ArouraAnn was the person I did this transaction with! How lucky for me! : )

12. AuroraAnn bought my MNF Marcia SP head from me, and everything was wonderful. Excellent communication, super fast payment, and AuroraAnn let me know the head arrived safely. I would definitely work with AuroraAnn again.

13. Aroura participated in my GO! Quick payments, great communication and so super polite! Thank you so much for joining my GO~

14. I bought a DollLove Evol head from ArouraAnn, very pleasant to deal with, shipped quickly, and was packaged really well!! Thanks so much :)

15. I had a WTB for a pukihamster fp and ArouraAnn answered my thread. She had awesome communication, shipped promptly and was very friendly - will not hesitate to buy/sell to! Thank you for my delightful girl, Im SO in love! :hamster:

16. ArouraAnn purchased some eyes off me. Payment was fast and communication great. would happily do business with again!

17. AA replied to my wtb thread for a sold out faceplate. She sent photos when I asked and it was in perfect condition. Would buy from again!

18. ArouraAnn split a Minifee Head from her sales thread for me. She kept in great contact and let me know when she shipped off the package. Shipping was timely and super quick to arrive to my door. Great seller!

19. I bought a ChicLine Muscle boy body from ArouraAnn.
      ArouraAnn is a super nice seller.A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

20. I bought a DaisyDayes Elise from ArouraAnn on a three-month layaway. She was brilliant to deal with, really friendly and helpful, and Elise arrived in perfect condition, very well-packaged. She made the whole transaction an enjoyable experience, and I would love to buy from her again!